Law Offices of Craig Zimmerman Complaints & Reviews

Law Offices of Craig ZimmermanScam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I contacted the company for assistance in completing Chapter 7 documents. They agreed to complete the paperwork for $195 and all I would have to do is file them and pay the filing fees. Law Offices of Craig Zimmerman took my money Law Offices of Craig Zimmermanprovided me with partial paperwork that was not completed correctly then never returned calls or emails. The bankruptcy court sanctioned them and ordered them to return my money. They never showed or responded to the court and continue to run this scam on numerous Americans. Run if you hear from Law Offices of Craig Zimmerman

Law Offices of Craig ZimmermanRip OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Acting on the powers confirmed in me by the ethics of my office as the Vice Chairman of the International Debt Payment Reconciliation Unit London directly under the joint United Nations and European commission. We are the international payment monitoring and supervising unit for the Africa and Third World countries. We handle all channeled government international payment on behalf of the African Unit and Other Third world sub-regions.

We have received a fax advice from International Debt Settlement Transfer Monitoring African Unit in respect to their willingness and final resolutions by the corresponding Financial Institution handling the payment/transfer of your contract/inheritance fund which is pending following a very serious Challenge within Top Officials and Ministers of the
    African Third World Regions. After serious deliberation and resolution it was however decided that your payment should be made via a certified International Payment Bank Draft through this office in order to avoid further complications within the Africa Authorities over individual personal interest.

However, we have been mandated to make sure that you receive your contract/Inheritance payment as promised by the IMF and the World Bank before given Debt relief, We have been appointed to verify and supervise all long outstanding debt been owed to

However, we have been mandated to make sure that you receive your Inheritance payment as promised by the IMF and the World Bank before given Debt relief, We have been appointed to verify and supervise all long outstanding debt been owed to foreigners by African Unit and Other Third world sub-regions. To make sure that all outstanding payment is settled this first fiscal quarter of the year 2011.

Thus, We advise that you visit our office for the collection of your International Certified Bank Draft drawn at any bank of your choice in the globe. This payment instrument is as good as cash and is ready for immediate 24hours payment confirmation into your account. Book your appointment or before Friday 15th of April 2011 and confirm your date of visit to our office for the collection of your International payment Bank Draft immediately This is to inform you, bank having release thus photo Copy of your Required Draft not original and requested it is only when you send the fees below you have access of this fund release and cleared in your favour if you cannot come down to office due to short frame.

Thus Be informed without any charges or free through (Certified Draft), as you will be required to come down for the collection of original Certified Draft.This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank and Paris Club, due to fraudulent activities going on within the African Sub Region, and the bank having being instructed cannot continue to delay the release of your fund.

The World Bank and Paris Club introduced this payment arrangement, to enable every prospective beneficiary to receive their fund without any interference or skepticism. Be informed that the Certified Draft was contracted and powered by Intl committee WORLD WIDE.

Your urgent compliance is required to enable the bank serve you better.

Thanks waiting for your reciprocal gesture.

Dr Juliet Koffi

John Cashew May 13, 2011

Law Offices of Craig ZimmermanScam Scam Scam Scam

I would strongly advise anyone who is considering looking at a debt settlement program to avoid Law Offices of Craig Zimmerman. I cannot give you a strong enough warning about this company as well as other companies who claim to settle your debts in a set amount of time.

This is a total scam that will result in collections lawsuits as well as pain & embarassment for you.

Law Offices of Craig Zimmerman represented themselves as having relationships with many of the well known creditors and that their program was in fact legitimate and accepted as an alternative to bankruptcy. This is NOT the case.

Law Offices of Craig Zimmerman sends power of attorney letters to your creditors and that is the extent of their involvement until enough funds are built up in your account to settle with a creditor. They also tell you not to make payments to your creditors during this time. This is absolutely the WORST thing you can do.

In fact, I was told by one of my creditors that they will often move directly to a lawsuit when a debt settlement service is involved.

To date, they have NEVER contacted ANY of my creditors...

Having chose to go this route and with Law Offices of Craig Zimmerman was probably the worst thing I could have ever done.

I have just "fired" Law Offices of Craig Zimmerman" and am now dealing with two, possibly three collections lawsuits against me. I also had a process server knock at my door.

I have requested a refund from these people but that may never happen and may consider recuiting other "victims" of Law Offices of Craig Zimmerman" for a class action lawsuit.

Best of luck !

John Cashew May 13, 2011

Law Offices of Craig Zimmerman — Fraud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I enrolled into this law firm to help me resolve my debt but they did not do anything to help me out. They...