Law Offices Of Anderson Randolph and Price Complaints & Reviews

Law Offices Of Anderson Randolph and PriceHorrible customer service

I was called randomly at my place of employment. I was asked for "Vanessa" and "where she was" "when she'd be available", etc.

"Al Price" would not get off of the phone with me considering that I wouldn't connect him to "Vanessa". I informed him that she was busy and couldn't come to the phone. He kept going and going even when I asked to just take a message for him. He just wouldn't quit asking personal questions, like what she did for a living and everything.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Law Offices Of Anderson Randolph and Price — Price threatening phone calls and unprofessionalism

Today is December 7, 2006. I have been getting calls for several weeks from a Houston Texas #. Today I...