land Complaints & Reviews

landLAND Purchase

I purchased a land as an investment 4 years back on advise of my friend who is an agent, he further connected me to another agent who is the brother of a sarpanch where i purchased the land...he made all the papers from the land owner, and now they are denying the land they say that it was an adwasi land, we have been conned...please suggest what is the process to deal with this

• Ne
    nexus863 Jul 20, 2010

I called the office a couple of months ago and was told that they were trying to get financing to start building in august.
    My contract will be ending in Aug 2010. Guess I'm not getting my deposit back. It sucks!

landFalse Claims

This company claims to be a member of BBB. When you go to the BBB the company listed website is:
www.sunsetranches.com not www.sunsetranches.info

Further if you right on links to open them in another window, actually if you right click anywhere. They launch a popup window that says you're in violation of United States Copyright laws, and that your IP address has been recorded and reported to authories.

This is no small matter and the author of this site will be wise not to threaten with false accusations.

If they are like this when visiting the site how are they when purchasing land from them?

Here's their site. Right click anywhere. Also click on their BBB.

www.sunsetranches.info/program.asp

Research Specialist
    Customer Request Management

Dear Ms Parks:

Re: Loan Number 0019611011

Please research the following payments which reflects my payment history January 2010 thru June 2010. Which proves I am not behind in my mortgage payments. Please pay special attention to April 2010.

April 2, 2010 automated debit EMC MTG Corp speed-pay for April, 2010 Mortgage payment authorized for that use only. This payment was returned. The payment was based on the my disability, and was returned because it posted before my deposit. The check was re-deposited April 9, 2010 and was cleared before any late penalties were due April 10, 2010. Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,
    Bessie Wash
    1715 Settindown dr
    Roswell, GA 30075

770.518.2172

November 12, 2010
    I am still awaiting your response. I cannot afford to be late. Please respond

• Mu
    MUHAMMAD UMER Feb 20, 2011

ASSALAAM U ALAIKUM,

mera naam MUHAMMAD umer hai. 1 problem aap ko send kar raha hoon kindly hamari help karain!

hamari kuch zameen hai DOLAT NAGAR ZILLAH GUJRAAT main kuch logon ne us zameen per qabza kar lia hai hum bohut pareshaan hain koi hamara sath nai de raha patwari and police bi un ka saath de rahe hain please hamari madad karain.

umeed karta hoon aap hamari help karain gay. wo zameen meri walida FAREEDA KHANAM ke naam per hai.

thanks!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices