l g electronics Complaints & Reviews

l g electronicsNon supply of TATA SKY DTH

I purchased L G LCD 32" 310 MODEL from M/S Paras electronics Chandigarh(INDIA)in the monthy of Nov 2010 during a scheme of free TATA SKY DTH . This LCD was purchased for my daughter on marriage which was fixed on 10th DEC 2010.We decided to get it after the marriage when lCD would be installed, so when we contacted M/S Parras electronics Chandigarh after the marriage of my daughter, they showed their anbility to deliver the same stating that the scheme is now over.My question is that I purchased that LCD on full payment during the scheme then where my DTH connection has gone.I persume it has been eaten by the dealer i.e M/S Paras electronics Chandigarh.Please look into the matter and arrange to give my DTH connection.My contact no. is [protected]

• Pr
    Prem Nath Dharmani Feb 27, 2011

I purchased L G LCD 32" 310 MODEL from M/S Paras electronics Chandigarh(INDIA)in the monthy of Nov 2010 during a scheme of free TATA SKY DTH . This LCD was purchased for my daughter on marriage which was fixed on 10th DEC 2010.We decided to get it after the marriage when lCD would be installed, so when we contacted M/S Parras electronics Chandigarh after the marriage of my daughter, they showed their anbility to deliver the same stating that the scheme is now over.My question is that I purchased that LCD on full payment during the scheme then where my DTH connection has gone.I persume it has been eaten by the dealer i.e M/S Paras electronics Chandigarh.Please look into the matter and arrange to give my DTH connection.My contact no. is 09418482415

l g electronicsl g air conditioner

I purchased an LG Electonics room air conditioner from Home Depot and after 59 days of being installed it went up in flames. The fire department's official investigation stated clearly that it was a mal-function in the ac unit. LG sent someone down to see the damage and deceided it was not their liability !
Very fortunetly there was no personal injury, but we are left with $30, 000. worth of physical damage.
BE VERY CAREFUL IF YOU CHOOSE AN LG A/C - IT MAY GO UP IN FLAMES IN YOUR CHILD'S ROOM.

• Sk
    S K Arya Mar 22, 2010

Respected Sir,

My name is Sunesh Kumar Arya .I m from Lucknow U P India Some Years back I have purchased. Two Air conditioners from your authorized dealer M/S one was a window unit the other was a split unit model LSA 18K RPE1.
    I m very sorry to inform u that the split unit stopped cooling I approached the dealer they charged a very handsome amount without giving me any receipt or any thing in writing.

After some time A/C again stopped cooling than I approached M/S sahu agencies Once again they charged Rs.2200/- for The Gas and filling charges and gave me the receipt of Rs.1850/-. This was some where Nov.2009.

Sir, At last I would like U that such small things happening in such big & reputed Company is not good for future this is my advice Please.

At Last I would like to request U that kindly look after the matter humbly & do the needful.

S K Arya
    B-232, Sahara Plaza, Patrkar Puram,
    Gomti Nagar,
    Lucknow-226 010-7

094157 64355

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices