Kiyoseki Styler Complaints & Reviews

Kiyoseki StylerMelted my hair and shut off

I bought this product in June of 08' . The iron worked great for the whole time untill one day was fixing my hair and the iron became really hot and singed my hair and melted a big clup off. Then shut off and never returned on again! I was so freaked out and spent 100 dollars trying to get my hair back looking half way not fryed and smelling burnt. Also when I finally reached coustmer care It took me six very ugly calls to get a return lable that took a month to come and another six ugly calls to get my money debited back to my acconunt. They took fourteen days to put it back in my account, sure didn't take that long to get it out. This product needs to be recalled before it really burns somone bad! DON'T buy this flat iron.

Mrs. Malone
Smithville, TN.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Kiyoseki Stylerkiyoseki

I purchased this straightening iron in November, 2008 . After using this product for
    two months, It cinged my hair then shut off . My whole room had a burnt smell immediatley, and my hair smelled burnt for a couple of days . The straightening iron never came back on . This was clearly a product malfunction . I called to tell them what happened and ask how to go about returning it . The rep offered no apology and stated that I could only get a replacment .I explained that I didn't want a replacment for fear of using the product again . He said that a return wasn't possible . I asked to speak to a supervisor, and he wouldn't allow it . I called back and spoke to Sylvester . He stated that they had tried to charge my debit card and weren't able to for whatever reason, and before they would give me a refund I must first make a payment . This is a totally unacceptable way to handle business, and someone who can needs to do something about these people . After reading everyone's comments about them online, I am amazed that they are still in business . They do not stand behind there product . This is a crooked company and someone should put a stop to them making money off of innocent consumers .

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
      • Ve
        veronica95 Sep 15, 2009

i so agree, the exact same thing happen to me, after 3 months, it shut of by itself, & wouldn't turn back on, so i sent it back along with a $20.00 for s.h...took forever to get it back, i decided i didnt even want it if i could just hava a refund, but customer service sucks!!! they do not help you at all, they are a poor company and they do not believe in customer satisfaction, so after finally getting it back, here now after 1 year it did the same thing...i give up, i am not gonna be sending a $20.00 check evertime it shuts down, thats how they rip off customers, this flat iron is gonna end up costing me more than $200.00, not too mention right before it shut off as i was getting ready for work, it fried & burnt my hair...& i always have to go over my hair sections more than once, the informercial is fake, & when i curled it only one time, my hair looked like cockaroach legs, it was a curl, this company is so fake it makes me sick!!!

• Da
        danafromgeorgia Mar 24, 2009

I also bought my Kyo and it burnt my hair up...no reps would help me and no money back...the company sucks!