Kicksspace.com Complaints & Reviews

Kicksspace.comFraudulent site

I ordered a pair of shoes from this site on 4-21-08. Never received theshoes!! They sent me an email talking about they were out of stock and i could exchange or refund. I tried the exchange they never ###in sent those either. I wanted a refund they done that either. buy at your own risk!!! No contact number (I wonder why)? No location.

They don't answer emails. This site is a fraud.

Kicksspace.comSite is fraud

(I wonder why)? No location.

They don't answer emails. This site is a fraud.

Kicksspace.comFake shoes

Recently I order shoes from kicksspace when they arrived the boxes where banged up and the colorway listed on the boxes did not match the color I ordered. I had a weird feeling the prices where to good to be true and they where. So urge anyone thinking of doing business just save your time and pain and go to your local sneaker spot.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices