Kamla Gas Service Complaints & Reviews

Kamla Gas ServiceDELAY IN DELIVERY AT NOT DELIVERED TO HOME

delay in delivery & not delivered at home
Complaint Rating:
Company information:
kamla gas service
India

I S.PRASD CONSUMER NO-31417, AGENCY NAME-KAMLA GAS SERVICE, AGENCY CODE NO 113494, NEHRU NAGAR GREEN VERGE GHAZIABAD. TELE NO-[protected], [protected]&
[protected].
I HAD BOOKED DATED 26/07/2012 BUT AFTER BOOKING 19 DAYS I HAD YET NOT RECEIVED THE CYLINDER. AND ALSO THEY DID NOT PICK THE CALL FOR ABOVE LAND LINE NUMBER .IF MANY TIMES I CALL THEY ATTEND THE PHONE FOR DELIVERY POSOITION OF ABOVE BOOKING THEY REPLY VERY RUDELY THE CYLINDER IS NOT COMING FROM BOTTLING PLANT SO DELIVERY IS NOT POSSIBLE..

THE ABOVE PROBLEMS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
AND GIVE MESSEGE IN THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ID;-
[protected]@gmail.com

SANTANU PRASAD Jun 03, 2016

I S.PRASD CONSUMER NO-31417, AGENCY NAME-KAMLA GAS SERVICE, AGENCY CODE NO 113494, NEHRU NAGAR GREEN VERGE GHAZIABAD. TELE NO-0120-2792596, 0120-2792339&
    0120-3268111.
    I HAD BOOKED ORDER NO-11826152 DATED 18/08/2011 BUT AFTER BOOKING 15 DAYS I HAD YET NOT RECEIVED THE CYCLINDER. AND ALSO THEY DID NOT PICK THE CALL.IF THEY ATTAEND THE CALL NOT GIVE RESPONSIBLE ANSWER ANAD BEHAVE VERY RUDELY. PLEASE SOLVE THE PROBLEMS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    AND GIVE MESSEGE IN THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ID;-
    [email protected]
    Comments India Gas Stations
    Was the above complaint useful to you?

Kamla Gas Servicedelay in deliver amd not deliver at homr

Bharat Gas
Posted: 03-03-2011 by SANTANU PRASAD

Ref No. Order Dt. Qty. Status Delivery Dt.
6757863 18-Feb-2011 1 P

DELAY IN DELIVERY AND NOT DELEVERED AT HOME
Complaint Rating:
Company information:
KAMLA GAS SERVICE
India

[protected].
I HAD BOOKED ORDER NO-6757863 DATED 18/02/2011 BUT AFTER BOOKING 14 DAYS I HAD YET NOT RECEIVED THE CYCLINDER. WHICH PROOF IS ATTACHED AS BELOW;-

Ref No. Order Dt. Qty. Status Delivery Dt.
6757863 18-Feb-2011 1 P

I am facing so many problems Because i have only one cylinder.
.But thats not enough they also written some S.R. Numbers on that delivered cylinder at the time of delivery.When the I placed another booking and they told me to back that particular cylinder but i arranged some other cylinder of Bharat from my neighbours but they refused to take back that cylinder they wanted the preivous cylinder which they had delivered.
I had also placed an demand for DBC but they were not issued DBC.
Finally after harassment they rudely said that they are not giving me another connection/DBC.
And the time period for delivery of cylinder after booking around 10-11 days and also they booked the order after 25 days.
Kindly please suggest me the rules and regulation whether;-

1. Its Neccessary to returned the same cylinder which i received from preivous delivery.

2. And also please tell me which days i considered to booked another cylinder whether from the date of booking or date of delivery which one is counted.

Kindly advice me and please reslove the above stated problems.If necessary action have not taken than in that case i have to take some strong action again that agency

.AND GIVE MESSEGE IN THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ID;-