K-Styler Complaints & Reviews

K-StylerUnauthorized charges

I ordered my K-Styler over the phone and was supposed to be charged just shipping and handling (30 day trial period). Instead when I checked my account the charge was $119.97. All the numerous attempts to get refund didn't bring any results. Everytime I've been told that a supervisor will get back to me and never received a call back. About a 5-6 days after the charge, my order had been canceled. I never called to cancel my order, only to correct the charge. I am still waiting for the refund check that was supposedly sent to me. I doubt I will actually receive it. I've never experienced such a horrible customer service before. Anyone interested in KStyler, I'd recommend going to a store and getting a Chi, won't be disappointed.

TriStar seems to care only about getting money from uninformed viewers like us.

K-Styler — Scam and cheating

Ok so I bought a K-styler for my 5 yr old because she has so much hair and it's hard for me to use a...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices