JustMyShopping.com Complaints & Reviews

JustMyShopping.comFraud and cheating

Ordered a mirror for my wife on December 16th my credit card was billed on the 17th, 2008, specifically the product was a Kathy Ireland - St. Pierre Oval Mirror. Thought that it might not be shipped by Christmas but was hoping soon after. Called Just My Shopping office between Christmas and New Years. Man said that no one was in during the holidays and that was why the order was delayed. I asked him specifically if there was problem getting the selected mirror because we could do something else. No, there was no problem I was told. He told me to expect shipment the first week in January.

I checked order status on their Website no change. Sent an email of inquiry to customer service about the situation the week of January 5th. No answer and no action on the order. Checked into the company, discovered many other folks having the same problem I am currently having with Just My Shopping.

Called 'customer service' Monday January 12th spoke with a woman was told if I canceled the order would be subjected to a 'restocking fee'. I asked how can there be a restocking fee when you haven't got the product? She said it was clearly spelled out on the Website. I looked and found information of the site and realized that the restocking fee was not spelled out in any respect, but was simply alluded to. This is an extremely dishonest approach that quite frankly says nothing specific but implies anything they want to claim it does. Bad. She had no answers for anything I asked and said to send an email to customer service [protected]@justmyshopping.com. I told her I tried emailing and no one responded. This is where I stand; it's like tough luck you lose.

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Do
      DONT TRUST EM Jun 03, 2016

In March 2011 I ordered a Standard Furniture -Venetian Plaza 5 Drawer Chest in the amount of $344.00 from JustMyShopping.com. I received a confirmation email from Arnold Raghubar stating that my order would be shipped between 3/24/11-3/31/11.

In April I still hadn’t received the merchandise so I sent an email to Arnold explaining the situation. He returned my email on April 6th stating that the item I ordered was considered damaged by the warehouse and discontinued by the company. He offered me to choose an alternate model with the attached copy of the picture in the email. The model he offered was the wrong color so I asked if they had another. He returned the email on the next day stating that they didn’t have anymore in stock, the order would be canceled and a refund would be issued in 7-14 business days.

On April 29th I still hadn’t received the refund to my debit card so I emailed him to this effect. He responded on May 2nd stating that the billing dept. said that the refund was in it’s final stages and I would be receiving it any day now.

I still hadn’t received the refund by June so, I requested that they send a check. I encountered the same run-around with Arnold. At one point I even called him with my bank on the phone requesting the refund.

To date I still have not been refunded. It appears as though there are many others in the same situation with this company considering the blog complaints found on other internet sites. All I can say is don’t purchase anything from JustMyShopping.com. I wish I had read the complaints first then I wouldn’t be in this situation. I am a single mom, I can’t afford to loose $344.00!

JustMyShopping.com Feb 06, 2009

We have looked into your order and we are sorry to hear of your issue. Yes, due to the holidays at that time a delay occurred with your order. I am sorry to hear that in the end your order was not received. I do not know why you were informed of a restocking fee; based on your order notes that should not have been informed to you. I also did see that a full refund was issued prior to this review.

We will try and make you happy as customer service is important to us and customers are our priority! Please contact us and we will discount your next purchase for you. [email protected]

JustMyShopping.comHorrible Customer Service

We attempted to purchase an armoire online. Seeing the item that we wanted and that it would ship in 2 to 4 days, we placed the order. Three weeks later we contacted justmyshopping because the item had not arrived. We also learned that the item pictured was not what we ordered--we had ordered just the base. We asked to cancel the order and were told that it had just shipped. We asked if we could order the top part of the armoire. We were promised a call back the next day. After five days with no contact, we called again. Then we were told they could not order the top of the unit. We then indicated that we wanted to cancel the order--the base unit still had not arrived. We were told we would receive an email. Two days later we called again because we had received no email. More broken promises. Frankly, I do not believe the item was ever shipped, but they are still charging us a restocking fee. Our credit card has not been refunded after nearly three weeks. I do not trust this outfit at all.

Comment Guidelines

5 Responses
      • Fm
        fmbyrandyb Mar 19, 2011

I was asked by Arnold at justmyshopping.com to do extensive repairs on a bedroom set they sold to a lady in Fort Collins. We agreed on a price for repairs, and I did the work. I even had to special order some material. I invoiced justmyshopping.com on November 9, 2010. It is now March 19, 2011, and these scam artists still have not paid me. They told me over a month ago that a check had been sent. Total lie, as nothing ever arrived. Do not buy from these people or do any repair work for them.

• Fo
        Foolish shopper Oct 07, 2009

I made an order for floor tile on September 9, 2009. I received a call from the sales rep stating my card was declined, (I, unfortunately used my debit card), I could not understand why so I informed him I would call my bank in the a.m., and find out what the problem was and that I would CALL THEM BACK TO ADVISED IF THE CARD IS READY FOR PURCHASE, I called my bank they informed me that the limit for the day was exceeded by this purchase and that is why it was not processed they agreed to up the limit (big mistake on my part). When I was speaking with the sales rep he informed me the order would take approx 10+ days to reach me. I told my husband that since we want to get this done sooner I would not order from them and since I did not call them back, they would not go Maverick and do what they wanted, customer service rep stated the sales rep had written, "will call bank in a.m., run card in afternoon, I asked him how would I know to run the card until I checked with the bank.? I bought tiles in town. Bottom line, the sales rep sent my card through and it cleared the order was for $613.92, and it hit my account I called them immediately and advised them of what happened and that I had informed the rep not to do anything until he heard from me. The customer service rep advised it will take fourteen business days to receive my refund. Well here it is October 7, 2009, and I cannot get them to release my money back to me. I have called and I get the same answer "it's business days" I advised the allotted time has passed and I would like my money I have four boys and I need my money back. So far I am getting Just the run around and I am heartbroken, the web site looks beautiful and says all the right things. I need help getting the money I am due back, I saw they had numerous complaints with the BBB 19 for refund issues.

JustMyShopping.com Jul 03, 2009

In response to "s jacks" We have looked into your order and have found that your order was placed, processed and delivered well within our delivery time period that we inform and advertise to our customer and on www.JustMyShopping.com. The average turn-around time is that orders are processed within 4 business days and delivered within 7-14 business days thereafter. In your case your order was placed on March 16th and then delivered on March 30th; well within our time period. I am not sure what had transpired between you and our customer service representatives however we treat every customer in a respectable manner and look to assist them to the very best of our abilities.

We will try and make you happy as customer service is important to us; please contact us and we will discount your next purchase for you. [email protected]

• Sj
        s jacks Mar 25, 2009

Spoke with David and place order on March 16th credit card billed March 17th. I called back on March 24th to get tracking number spoke with Anthony who was very rude then I called back and spoke with David who hung up on me then i called back again he was very rude. The package was not shipped on the 19th like he told me because he could not give me any prove or traking number. Very bad choice on my part to do business with this company.

JustMyShopping.com Dec 06, 2008

We have looked into your order and we are sorry to hear of your issue. Yes, a few after after your order was placed, processed and on it's way your wife had called to follow up about her shipment it was then uncovered that your order was for the wrong item. It clearly stated "Armoire Base" (which was for the bottom part of the Amoire) and you wanted the entire Armoire. Since then we have canceled out your order and issued a credit.