Julia's Bra Shop Complaints & Reviews

Julia's Bra Shopmerchandise not received; no email response

Ordered 2 bras 1/21/10, Pay Pal charged my credit card 1/25/10, yet I have not received merchandise as of today 2/23/10. Sent 3 emails requesting information about delivery and no response. I will contact Pay Pal tomorrow and ask them for a refund. Have done business with them in past, received merchandise, yet slow, and when I return some bras, I received refund. What is their problem now, seems to have hit the skids.

Julia's Bra ShopWorst customer service ever!

I ordered on 1-8-10 and waited 3 weeks for my order. I called and she sait it was backordered. I waited another week and called back. She said it was not backordered and it would never come in. So she said she would refund my money and it might take up to 10 days. I waited 10 days and suprise no refund. I called back and she said she didn't know and would "look into it." I asked her twice to call me when it was taken care of and she said both times "I don't have time to call you back."

Julia's Bra ShopBad choise

Placed an order on 10-8-09. Have requested a ship date & tracking # several times. As of 10-27-09 - they STILL had no tracking #, or ship date, nor was the order in progress after 20 days (13 of their business days & they promised to ship within 10-12 business days). Beyond BAD SERVICE, BAD CHOICE. Would NEVER recommend them or EVER order from them again. My experience with them has been frustrating & stressful. Wish I had been wiser & read the reviews on the bad service others experienced with them as well before I ordered. Did order elsewhere now - after all the frustration & pray Julias Bra Shop will refund me PERIOD since I am currently UE & faster than it's taken to have never shipped the items in this amount of time. A response requires several email inquiries. They DO NOT ANSWER the PHONE. Several attempts DURING WORKING HOURS. Was only able to reach voice mail & leave messages - to which there was no response, which is why I emailed.

Julia's Bra ShopScammed as well

I don't have a new story about this company. I ordered two bra's. I decided on a different style. I sent them back to the company within the 30 days the guarantee stated and asked for an exchange. I waited and waited and called the "Customer Service" number which is probably someone's cell phone. I was told I would have my order in a week. Blah, Blah, Blah, the order never came I finally asked for a refund and as expected my refund is yet to come. I contacted Pay-Pal and they filed a complaint for me but for all of you in the future you have to file a claim within 45 days of the order date for Pay-Pal to have more power. I waisted my 45 days waiting on my exchange. I am going to contact the BBB in their area and look into theft charges, although, I'm not sure if that is possible. I first placed my order in February and it is now June.

Julia's Bra ShopCompany a Scam

They took my payment. They NEVER shipped goods. NEVER answered the MANY e-mails that were sent to them. They say that they ship within 7-10 business days...NOT true. They say they answer inquiries in 1 business day...well they NEVER reply EVER, not even in one month.
Absolutely no integrity. The buyer is scammed.

I wish that I had known about this website before I had ordered.

I had thought that because PayPal is associated with them, that they must be OK. I couldn't have been more wrong.

• Le
    Leeler124 Jul 15, 2009

I odered from them and never received anything! I called and emailed several times! Finally today, a month later I got ahold of somebody and canceled my order. But as I was canceling when I told her my name, she actually laughted about it under her breath! Can you believe it!!! Don't worry though, I turned them into the BBB!

Julia's Bra ShopVery delayed order with little customer service response

I placed an order with them on April 6. By April 26, no order received, and no response to phone message or 2 emails. Then I got an email saying the manufacturer delayed it, and it would get to me within the week. It did not arrive. More phone/email unanswered. In mid-May, reversed the charges with my bank, then left them a message telling them that I was doing so, and that I was reporting them for fraud. About 5 days later, the goods arrived. They were in satisfactory condition, but the more that 1 1/2 month delay and abysimal responsiveness of customer service was not worth it. I would not order from them again.

Julia's Bra Shop — Unauthorized charges

I just received an order that I placed (and they took the monies out) on April 19...over $100. Not only did I...

Julia's Bra ShopOvercharged

I ordered 2 bras from Julia's Bra Shop on February 19, 2009. It took about three weeks to receive my order. I ordered two bras but only received one. However, I was charged for both. Inside the package there was a notice indicating that I would get a prompt refund. It is now April 23, 2009 and I still do not have a refund.

I have tried to call and have not been able to talk to a person. I left one message. I have also sent three emails a week apart requesting a refund without any luck.

They do not return phone calls or answer emails. Nor do they adhere to any of there promises or timeframes for delivery or problem resolution. This is a very sad way to do business.

My credit card company has been notified and a Transaction Dispute Form has been completed.

I will never do business with them again!

Mary Donohew Feb 19, 2010

I should have read these complaints before I order from them. I can't believe PayPal would even do business with them. I have file a complaint, lets see how long it take for it to come to a close,

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices