JordanAlmonds.com Complaints & Reviews

JordanAlmonds.comNever Received Product

On August 6, 2008 I ordered 30 pounds for 138.65 of Fine White Jordan Almonds to be delivered for a wedding on October 18, 2008. On August 7, 2008 I requested that this 30 pounds be reduced to 15 pounds. However, I never received a response back. I have left several messages and send numerous emails because I have not received the Almonds for my wedding on the 18th of this month. I am in the process of disputing this charge with my credit card company but I do want to file a complaint for stealing money for goods not provided. You may call me at if you need any additional information.

April Garcia

JordanAlmonds.comCustomer service is non-existent

I placed an order with www.jordanlamonds.com on June 7, 2008. Of course, the funds for my order were immediatley withdrawn from my account. Three weeks went by and I did not receive any tracking information or updates on my order for 12 lbs of white almonds and 4 lbs of silver almonds. Finally my white almonds arrived after e-mailing several times with update requests. It has been a month since I placed my order and my silver jordan almonds (4 lbs for $60.00) have still not arrived. I e-mail very often requesting updates and tracking details and receive no response. I will report this as a fraudulent transaction to my bank in hopes of receiving a refund since they have not responded to my repeated requests for either tracking details of a refund from them. Website says they never miss a wedding, fast-shipping, 100% satisfaction guarantee, etc... all lies. And how surprising... there is never anyone available to take calls at the phone number they provide, messages are not responded to either!! This has been the worst company I have ever purchase items from online and I buy nearly everything online. NOTE TO BRIDES AND WEDDING PLANNERS: avoid purchasing from this site as you will be left without your product and customer service is non-existent!!

John Merritt Sep 19, 2008

I had a similar experience with Jordanalmonds.com. Pretty, well put together website and a total fraud. After threatening to go to the FBI they finally refunded my money. Stay far away from these jokers.

• Ra
    Rachel in Atlanta Oct 09, 2008

This is the exact situation we are in. This company is a complete fraud. I wish I had researched the company before the credit card was charged. BEWARE BRIDES!!!

JordanAlmonds.comDon't buy from this company

Disgusting customer service. Ordered 12 lbs white almonds and 4 lbs silver coated almonds. Received white after three weeks and several e-mails, silver have still not arrived (1 month later), and company does not respond to my e-mail/voicemail requests for an update or a refund. Paid for items that were never shipped to me. They are a totally irresponsible company. Please do not buy from this company, they will surely ruin your wedding plans. Website claims they've never missed a wedding and 100% satisfaction guarantee-this is totally false. BBB has 100's of complaints! I found out too late!

• Ca
    carmela Sep 19, 2008

I ordered 8 pounds of white jordan almonds from jordanalmonds.com in June 2008 and requested a September delivery. I never received the almonds nor a response from them when I emailed to inquire about delivery status. I tried calling the so called company. One number was not in operation and the other stated the mailbox was full. Of course the so called company billed my charge card immediately under Hopewell Valley Riding Academy and also emailed me that my account would be billed for the almonds under Hopewell Valley Riding Academey, LLC or HVRA Enterprises, LLC. I knew something was fishy at that point but decided to wait it out. Big mistake and two days before my daughter's wedding, I had to go out and buy the candy again!!! Beware of this company. I hope this helps some bride from being upset only days before her wedding.

JordanAlmonds.comNo wedding candy

I ordered candy on 5-18-07 for wedding 6-16-07, as of 6-11-07 no candy and wedding is less than one week away. The company received payment immediately. I have called and left messages to confirm ship date, no live person, just message. I have also sent e-mails every day since 6-4-07 and no response what so ever.

• Gl
    Glem Tallo Jul 13, 2007

I too ordered candies for a wedding from this company. I made payment which they received immediately. I have been trying to contact them to confirm and to follow-up on the order but everytime I always get the machine. I emailed them but no response! I wish I have read the complaints before I made the order.

• Li
    Linda Betancourt Aug 12, 2007

I also ordered candy from them. I received tracking information on 7/5/07 (Sunday) but it didn't ship and after numerous emails and voicemails left with no response I contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge. Today, a week later I checked the information and they finally shipped the order. The wedding is less than a week away. I know its going to be a nightmare to resolve.

• Mo
    Molly-Erin Kingman Sep 14, 2007

Mental note to remind myself to check these sites out before ordering things. Now I'm scrambling three weeks before my wedding to find red jordan almonds. Half my family is Italian and I think it's some sort of sin to not have bomboniere. Thankfully this fradulent company never charged my card, but I never got any almonds either. I never even received tracking information!