Joe Young Law Complaints & Reviews

Joe Young Lawterrible service

If you want to destroy your life, hire Joe Young. He is a compulsive liar who has no concern regarding the outcome of your case but cannot grab your money fast enough. I honestly believe he shaves his head because he identifies with skinhead beliefs. He certainly has no conscience. He offers to come to your house and lies to you in your own home! Run like hell from this sleazebag! Sincerely, Steve Dunbar.

Respond

Joe Young LawTook $3,500 with no resolution

I had Workplace discrimination and harassment. Joe Young boasted "I never lose these type of cases". Charged me $3, 500 up front, wrote ONE letter and closed my case 3 months later without telling me! When he FINALLY returned my call, wanted 7-10K MORE to proceed! Now I'm out $3, 500. with no resolution. He talks a big story, taking as much of your money as he can, with no follow thru! Beware!!!

Respond

Joe Young Lawcorruption, unethical practice

I am a retired nurse and elderly grandmother who hired Joe Young (from his office in Whittier) to represent someone in my family because of all the promises and reassurances he gave me that he would treat this case as if his own family were involved. I can honestly tell you that I have never met a more untrustworthy or unethical person in my life. He lies so often it's as if he were made of them. There is something awfully disturbing about a "man" willing to take advantage of a senior citizen and I would simply warn you to never hire this man because he is truly not a man but a coward.

1 Response
        • Jb
          jbfirebird Aug 17, 2011

i am someone that puts on briefs but calls them boxers or sometimes called "droors"

Joe Young Lawlies and corruption

Joe Young came to my house as an invited guest and told me for an hour that he would be THE ONLY lawyer on my case and in fact that I wouldn't even see another lawyer. From that day on, I never saw this lying ### again and ONLY had OTHER lawyers show up at court who were all strangers to me, unimformed, and incompetent at their job! When I complained to Joe he never returned the calls or came up with lame excuses so not only is Joe Young a coward, my witnesses and I don't know how this sleazebag sleeps at night! Do not hire this gutless ### unless you want endless lies and corruption.

1 Response
            Maria Yanez Mar 17, 2011

I hire Joe young in 2007 to represent me on a petty theft misdemeanor and since then I have lost faith on how the law works. To everyone and all who needs an attorney, please don't hire this individual to represent you, all he's going to do is steal your money and play with until you feel helpless and deflated I will make sure that the Bar investigates his so called LAW FIRM he's nothing but a crooked attorney who probably doesn't know a thing about law. So please do your homework before you hire an attorney to represent you and look him up in the internet you'll find a terrible and scary long list of complaints about this individual.

Joe Young Lawjoe young law

Don't hire this firm! They make claims that you have a great case, get your money, drop your case, make excuses and don't return your call. Stay away! I wish we never hired them-now we're out $3, 500!

3 Responses
            • Mi
              Michael OMara Sep 27, 2015

Dear Kristof,

Thank you for your time and attention to this email! First I would like to say Joe Young is the best Con Man in the business! So much so he never provided a full return for a matter that was obviously not in your favor or agreed from the start of the case! You should of sued him! It makes thing's so much more interesting to challenge your disputes in litigation! This lawyer has owed me a thousand dollars for about a year and a half! I was in custody when he ran off with my money and I had gone through State Bar Arbitration and was Awarded a return at 10% interest. You would think it would of ended there but, you'd be completely wrong! The lawyer was so focused on keeping the $5 k, that he filed a lawsuit against my with the hope's I would end up losing by Default being I couldn't attend the Court hearing due to my incarceration. I ended up sending a Letter to the Courts with all my evidence from the recently won Arbitration Hearing and explained what it was he was trying to accomplish and the courts ordered in my favor again! Joe being in the criminal mentality he was in only offered a payment plan of $250. a Month and I had every excuse spit in my direction possible why he couldn't make some of the payments here and there. Naturally, towards the end the payments he discontinued the payment's with a balance of a thousand dollars and it been about a year and a half since I was able to reach him at the numbers that were provided! Now that he is on leave from the State Bar this Attorney seems to think I shouldn't be paid the remaining balance of a thousand dollars. I hate people like this and how the system never seems to be in favor of someone recently released or that one of these lawyers could ever do anything wrong but, last time I looked Joe Young had an arrest record as well? Naturally the Court's will do him favors and keep things away from the public views but this Lawyer is the worst kind of criminal! Like so many others I have seen arrested and let go with no record to show yhey had ever been arrested? Is this the firm you would hire? Think about it! Yours truly, Michael O'Mara

• Be
              bearlylegal Mar 26, 2010

Dear Joe,

Thank you for efforts to resolve our situation in a mutually positive manor. I appreciate your decision to work with me until this matter could be resolved. I am grateful for the extra effort and offer of tax/legal services in the future in addition to the refund of $1750 and look forward to working with you again. Legal situations are difficult matters at the best of times-thank you again for working with us.

joeyoung0071 Mar 26, 2010

Dear Kristof,

I am so pleased that we were able to settle our differences yesterday . . . truly, I am. It was very difficult for me to have an unhappy client. Certainly, this is not what I would have ever desired.

I am pleased to confirm that you have agreed & are happy to accept a return of $1750 and that a check will be making its way to you before April 15, 2010. Additionally, we have agreed to prepare your tax returns free of charge for the next ten years, or to give you a credit of $1750 in free legal services in the future.

Kristof, I do stand by the work performed by the Firm and believe we fulfilled our obligation although the result was not favorable. I am truly pained that we were not able to reach a good disposition in your case. If we all had unlimited resources, I would have loved to challenge this case on constitutional grounds as a violation of your due process rights . . . I still believe in your case and our position.

I wish you all the best in the years to come. Please rely on me should you need any legal services in the future. Thank you for your trust and agreeability.

Sincerely,

[protected] Fax
              [protected] Cell
              joeyounglaw.com

Joe Young Law — Elder abuse and taking advatage

My 88 yr old Mother went to help a young girl that cares for her, The young girl got a DUI and this Attorney...