Jerusalem Post Complaints & Reviews

Jerusalem Post — ivrit talk

This is a blatantly fraudulent internet scam which tells you one thing when you sign up, but later change...

Jerusalem PostTelephone solicitation

Wondering if their telephone solicitation is for real or will they take my debit card info and rip me off?

I actually don't have a complaint yet...but I received a telephone call from the Jerusalem Post in response to an email form I filled out because I was interested in subscribing.

They asked how I would like to pay and I said "debit card" but I was uncomfortable giving this information over the phone. The man said I could not subscribe on line. Why is this?

Comment Guidelines