Jennifer Complaints & Reviews

JenniferBatoon

Completely unprofessional, in my opinion and would never hire her for any job.
To make sure we have the right Jennifer. Asian woman, about 31, speaks Mandarin.
She types 100wpm, but she has used this skill to discredit business on Yelp.
What do you think will happen to your business if you should cross her path.
She slandered Gelareh Rahbar, a dentist on Yelp and the courts sided with Jennifer.
I am sure Jennifer now feels powerful and can disrupt any business.

BUSINESSES UNITE AGAINST YELP

2 Responses
    • Je
      Jennifer Ewing Apr 12, 2010

I have already writen my complaint above

• Je
      Jennifer Ewing Apr 12, 2010

I HAVE A CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD FOR OVER 200. DOLLARS .
      THAT BILL IS WRONG I HAVE NEVER SPENT 200 DOLLARS THERE AND I SPECIFICALLY CALLED AND SPOKE TO A WOMAN WHO SAID SHE WOULD REMOVE THAT FROM MY BILL.
      I WANT THAT TYAKEN OFF OF MY BILL.

Jennifer Ewing

Jennifertaking money that is not theirs

I was curious about grant money. On their site it said $1.95 for info.A few days later I was charged $68.13. I did not see this amount any where on their site! I still don't have any info on how to get grant money. And another day went by and my personal info was sold for $.02 to a foreign company. A few days after that I was sold again for $.55 My bank is trying to help me fight this. I had to close my account so I can have money to live on.

Respond

JenniferPoor Quality and service

I vistied the Jennifer one hour after my sleeper sofa was delivered to complain about 4 issues. One the speical mattress i paid extra for was filthy and ink all over it, bent and not recoverable, spring to bed not callibrated to lay flat and lastly the seat cushions do not line up with the back of the sofa, there is a big gap. They told me at the store they would have a tehnician call me...no one ever did and the salesperson was more interested in selling the next person...his words " there is nothing more i can do for you"... I STOPPED PAYMENT and threatening the media. Iwant the couch out of my apartment

1 Response