Menu
Home Photo Services Jay Coble Photography
R
12:33 pm EDT

Jay Coble Photography - Never received order

Hired Jay Coble photographer (Asheville, North Carolina) to take family photos - which he did. However we paid for prints and four months later the prints have never been delivered. Email and voicemail inquiries have gone unanswered expect for one email reply in which he blamed his assistant and stated that the prints would be shipped within 7 days. That was nearly six weeks ago - still no prints have been delivered and all subsequent email and voicemail messages have gone unanswered. This seems to be his scam - check Asheville BBB (www.asheville.bbb.org/PublicComplaints.aspx?CompanyID=4004878) for more examples.

Read full review of Jay Coble Photography

Hide full review
S
8:28 am EDT

Jay Coble Photography - Never Received my Order

We had photos taken by Jay Coble. We paid him for prints and NEVER received them. I have emailed numerous times. I have called numerous times and I never received any returned emails, or calls. Do not trust this photographer.

Read full review of Jay Coble Photography
1 comment
A
Oct 13, 2008 10:52 am EDT

I too was taken advantage of by this photographer! He came out to our house & took our daughter's senior photographs...of course a very special occasion for us...we paid the sitting fee of over $300 and it took him almost 5 weeks to even get us proofs...we got wallet sizes for her graduation announcements which were over $100. We then placed our order for the rest of the photos...over $470 worth. Never received the pictures...all his numbers are disconnected and he won't respond to email! I think he does beautiful work...but tou'll never see it!

Hide full review

ADVERTISIMENT
Is this your company? Claim your business, engage with your consumers, leave official public responses, track complaints and customer replies at no cost. Get free account