ADVERTISIMENT

Janet Complaints & Reviews

JanetClosed Account Citi credit card

I am currently in Zimbabwe for work related business and my Citi credit card and linked checking account have been closed the last 3 months. I have sent some money to my wife who is in the U.S to clear the outstanding credit card debt ($5, 500) but I am not sure how this should be done. Can she be allowed to deposit the money in the closed account so that the debt is cleared and the credit card account is restored to allow me use the card again? Is there any other alternative way of doing it? Please help.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      Janet Whittaker Nov 23, 2010

I have an unorthorised charge taken out of my bank account of £49.99 by a company called FMC Taylors Limited which I have received no paperwork or signed anything regarding this. I want this money put back into my bank account

JanetFired me for no reason

Hi. My name is David I work for the deb shop. And. They fire me cause they said that I was stealing. i told them if they think I'm stealing then they can strip search me. They said they don't do that. Do to store policy's. They are not allow to do that. So they told me to go back to work and I did. A little bit after that they told me I was fired. What I have no clue. They said they didn't like my work That is so not true they been pick on me for a. While now on Different. Stuff I can explain more to u when u give me a call I also got witness. Thank you David. This just happen. 6/1/12.

Comment Guidelines