IVGSTORES Complaints & Reviews

IVGSTORESReturn Policy

ivgStores advertise "free shipping" and "no restocking fee" but if you want to return something, they tell you that they will deduct the "original shipping amount" which you had no way of anticipating. They come up with some original shipping amount out of thin air.This is a restocking fee. If you are only charged a fee when you return something, it is a restocking fee. And it's a restocking fee you have no way of anticipating. In my case, it was 30% of the purchase price. I purchased a window film for roughly $30.00, and they deducted about $10 for the "original" shipping.Complete rip-off, deliberately misleading advertising. I bought from them through Sears.com, and Sears is no help either. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

• Mk
      MkStItCh Jun 23, 2014

I just looked at the return policy for IVGSTORES and the first part of the policy is VERY clear:

Return Policy
      If you are unsatisfied with something you bought from us, you may send it back within 30 days of receipt, and we shall be happy to credit, exchange, or refund the purchase price of that item, less any shipping or handling costs, except for products that were assembled, modified, or explicitly marked as not returnable on the product detail page at the time of your purchase. When shipping is included in the product price, such as those marked "Free Shipping", actual shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. Please contact us if you need more information about shipping or determining if this product is returnable.

IVGSTORESbookcase order

This was the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. Anyone who is thinking of giving them any business should consider these events: Original order for bookshelf placed in March, 2012. Order confirmed with expected shipping date of July 1, due to "item on back-order." On July 1 received notice that shipment was delayed, with new shipping date of July 25. On July 25 received a notice that new shipping date would be September 7, with no further explanation. On August 13 received a notice that new shipping date would be October 1, again with no explanation. On October 1 received a notice that "item has been discontinued." I feel like an idiot for not canceling the order months ago and finding an alternative, but I definitely will never attempt to do any future business with this company.

IVGSTORESdefending ivg

I'm proud to work at this company, and I can't say that about every internet company I've worked with. We're family-owned and care about our customers; we still pass around stories of people with special orders at Christmas and how hard we worked to make sure they had their gift delivered on time. I know first-hand how hard our staff works with vendors and shippers to try to give customers the best possible experience. We pay more for a Customer Service team based in the U.S., and we think it's worth every penny.

L

IVGSTORES — TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! The customer service is horrible. My order was damaged three times. I...