ITA Direct Complaints & Reviews

ITA DirectFailure to honour warranty

Unfortunately these complaints are too late ITAdirect, FMBT, ITA etc etc went into voluntary external administration around 24/12/08 to early January. No more trading no more acceptance by the NSW Consumer Trader and Tenancy Tribunal (CTTT) of complaints and possible reimbursement for faulty goods or non delivery.

Reference

There is a matter before the CTTT on 15 June where a supplier is trying to get monies from ITA (I presume)

• Di
    Dingdong Bell Feb 03, 2009

FAILURE to get my $631.00 item returned & no contact at all from "INTERNATIONAL TRADING AUCTIONS " ...
    Letter from 'Dingdong' Bell of Northern Victoria.
    *******************************************************
    In May'08 I purchased a 7" inch Car Navigation System- which included GPS, TV, DVD, Bluetooth & MP3. I had my car radio taken out and when the technician tried the unit out before installing it, it would not work. I emailed ITA and received a reply next day asking me to return it and they would try and see what was wrong with it. I mailed it registered to them and it has definitely been picked up by ITA. After many emails, I still haven't got my unit back or received ANY contact from them at all. How can these criminals get away with this treatment of honest, hard working people.
    I hope we can all get together for a class action and put this so-called company where it belongs. Ebay and PayPal do not even care about us buyers, they only look after the sellers. Any suggestions please?

ITA DirectLCD TV

This Company is not serious at all. They have been selling their stock on most of Australian trading auctions like Ebay but they were only charging their clients and they did not send it. I am still having serious trouble with them. When I purchased LCD TV they charged me extra $30 for wall mounting brackets but it has never arrived. The other problem is with warranty. From the very begining I was asking to replace faulty remote and they did promise that they will send it but again nothing happened. I have the TV which is not working... I paid $325 and I want my money back. They are not replaying to my emails and also their phone number is not working. When I contacted Ebay they just told me that this company was a bit "problematic" and it is gone now. I have done some private investigation and I found that they are using another internet auctions. After Christmas I am going to report this case to the Police. If anybody have the same issue please contact me on this Email: [protected]@seznam.cz

The owners are: Martin Bunjamin and Franky Tjhin

• Ca
    cabry49 Jan 09, 2009

It is not a police matter it is a consumer affairs matter but...

Unfortunately we have left our runs to the NSW Consumer Trader and Tenancy Tribunal too late. ITAdirect, FMBT, ITA etc etc went into voluntary external administration around 24/12/08 to early January. No more trading no more acceptance by the CTTT of complaints and reimbursement of faulty goods.

ITA DirectFailure to deliver product or give refund and communicate

I bought a DVD player for our car too keep kids entertained while on a long driving holiday. I purchased and payed for the item and they said it would be delivered 2 weeks before we left. The then told me shipping had been delayed and product would not arrive in time. I said this was unnaceptable as we would have to purchase the item elsewhere as we were leaving before they would deliver.

They have never refunded my money although I have provided them my bank details and have been communicating. The have only returned emails sporadically and have promised to refund but continually put me off. $250 is the approximate amount and I want my money back .

ITAdirect are a mob of rip off merchants and I won't deal with them again but I want my money.

Jamie Tidy

• Ca
    cabry49 Jan 09, 2009

Unfortunately I left my run to the NSW Consumer Trader and Tenancy Tribunal too late. ITAdirect, FMBT, ITA etc etc went into voluntary external administration around 24/12/08 to early January. No more trading no more acceptance by the CTTT of complaints and reimbursement of faulty goods.