Irishfanshop.com Complaints & Reviews

Irishfanshop.comOrder not filled, company won't respond

I submitted an order weeks ago for 3 infant clothing items. The website showed availability of all 3 items as "Usually ships the next business day." I've been waiting... waiting... finally received an email saying the order had shipped. When I looked at the tracking information 2 days later on the usps site though, usps says that they are still waiting to receive the package from the shipper. I ordered this as a Christmas gift, weeks in advance, and I know it's not coming. I tried calling to cancel the order but no one will answer the phone - it goes to voice mail. I've left messages but no one will respond. I should've done more homework, because I see now that this company has an F rating from BBB and too many complaints to count. Do not order from them - there are too many other websites with the same/similar ND merchandise that aren't so shady.

• Da
    danielle042281 Aug 07, 2011

im not very happy with this company, I ordered a couple plaques for my husband for our anniversary, because he's a diehard fan .our anniversary is on july 29th so i ordered it on july 2nd, well it got here late and BROKEN!!! i sent out an email and they said they would send it ASAP no charge!! well I got the package late and it wasnt even the right thing they sent me another sighn that i already have so now i have 2 that i don't need, and still don't have what i ordered t obegain with!!! and on top of that now they wont write back and there stupid phone keeps going to voicemail!! can't we get a real f-ing pearson to talk to!! so fed up.

Irishfanshop.comhaving receive refund

i order a notre dame womens navy lightweight hoody on 8-19-10 i returned it on 8-23-10 i have try to contact them but to no avail all i get is a voice mail they debit my account on 8-20-10 for 63.51 the item cost 55.00 my e mail is [protected]@att.net

• Ir
    irishfootballgirl Sep 21, 2010

I am having the same problem. They refuse to return my NUMEROUS voicemails and when I call their toll free number I am on hold and then transferred to voicemail. I have never reached a live agent. I have called for the past month to no avail. I need an RA number to even return the item but they won't give one to me. If I send item back without one I fear they won't refund my money. Their integrity is lacking in my opinion. I want to return my item and it seems they are trying to take their time so that the 30 day return period expires. I have seen they have complaints with the BBB. I should have looked into them before purchasing. I will not be doing business with them again, nor will my friends and colleagues. This is ridiculous. I shouldn't have to place more than 1-2 calls and I have placed at least 10 and countless emails as well. BUYER BEWARE. RETURNER BE EVEN MORE AWARE!

Irishfanshop.comDid not send when they did it was used item

They dont answer emails or phones calls. They claimed they mailed the item 2/9/2010 and I could not track it until after I registered a complaint with paypal on 2/20/2010. I did not received item until 2/22/2010 13 days after they claimed they mailed it and they ship from PA and I live in NJ, it does not take 13 days from the state next door. Once item arrived it was obvious it was used, there was pet hairs on the jackets, plus the merchandise did not have the usual manufacturer tags attached to it. Dont buy from Irishfanshop.com They are a scam...

Irishfanshop.com — No order received, no response to calls.

On August 6th, I placed an order for an infant outfit and baby socks for a baby shower for a Notre Dame fan...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices