Internet Complaints & Reviews

Internetyou are going to appoint a person who is involved in cyber crime

Assalam-o-Alikum

This E mail i m sending you on the request of an innocent girl who asked me for help.
The E-mail i m sending you concerns with your Employee who's name is Zahid Mahmood S/O Muhammad Javed- Employee no 23430 "No CONSEC."=11509
Admin coordinator in Testing and Commissioning department in Riyadh power plant-PP10 having iqama no=[protected] National PAKISTANI.
ccording to the girl and the Evidences i have seen this man is mentally sick.
Every time he comes Pakistan he marriages some girl by blackmailing her.And make videos of girls and demand them for money.
I m sending you some video links Evidences which the girl gave me(according to her she is her wife and he torture her too much )
He sexually abuse girls on internet by making his own videos.

As we are all Humans and more to it is We are MUSLIM (ALHAMDULILLAH) it is our duty to stop happening these things. We will wait for your positive response of saving lives
of innocent girls.

2ndly i m sending you his Facebook id pics where he put pictures of her and give a description as well. If u have any pakistani employee he can tell you that what is written there in description

SHELL OIL COMPANY MALAYSIA
Phone/Fax: [protected].
Date: 22/10/2012.
SOFT COPY OF OFFICIAL APPOINTMENT LETTER
Name: ZAHID MEHMOOD.
We refer to your earlier forwarded information for job engagement with relation to SHELL OIL
COMPANY MALAYSIA. On the above subject matter, SHELL OIL COMPANY MALAYSIA
management hereby congratulates you on your successful emergency based on detail recruitment by our
recruitment manager: Dr. David Mark, further details are as follows:
Designation: ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR.

you are going  to appoint a person who is involved in cyber crime
you are going  to appoint a person who is involved in cyber crime

Internet
    john Nov 24, 2008

I have received my Bank Statement and notice that 75 .98 Pounds Sterling has been deducted from my bank account dated 20th october 2008.from dci symantic www myord c.
    if this is to update security i already have norton which i purchased from harvey norman in dundalk store in ireland. could you give me any info on this deduction from my credit card.
    John Corr

• Ra
    rames94 Jan 05, 2010

Dear Sir

H iam Ramesh . i am facing problem in internet services reneval done om 29/12/2009 Rs 395 till now net is not working . Continously follow up with local distrbutor till now no revert Eror unable to reach the gateway b101

Regrads
    Ramesh

• Fa
    farzana azher hussain Mar 21, 2012

snice 1 month i am not able to use internet at home there is problem when ever this etisalt person comes he is unbale know the problem, he says i will come nextday and check but no ones comes next day ..
    i am waitng for internet to be reticfied as soon as possible, please send a good person

thanks & regards,
    farzana azher hussain
    971-55-8191398

• Ju
    just me43 May 01, 2012

I am so tired of having to go back to century link and try to get my email I try to keep century lidk as my home page but it keeps changing and won't let me change it back If there were a different one I would go to it instead!! Beware of this site it is a hoax as far as I am concerned and I will look for a different provider!!!

• Co
    COMPLAIN TIKONA COMPANY Jun 28, 2012

DEAR SIR I AM COMPANY CHANNEL PARTNER. MY CODE IS (500054105) I AM KOLKATA CITEZEN I HAVE WORK THIS COMPANY 05 MONTHS. BUT COMPANY NOT PAY ME ANY MONTH ANY COMMISION. DEAR SIR PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS HELP ME . I PAY YOU AND YOUR ALL FAMILY MY CONTACT NO: 9883864067
    EMAIL ID: [email protected]

Internetmoving / transfer

called two weeks prior moving. was told a site survey was needed before moving and installation in new office. moving / transfer service was scheduled on 10/28/2010 between 2-5pm. installation couldn't be done due to no cable line is wired for the building. no calls from time warner cable company for the updates. so we called for the follow-up the evening. technical department had no information about the case so asked me to call back tomorrow morning. i called next morning and talked to extension 3612. questions for her: what happened to the survey before yesterday's appoinment? if survey was done prior to the installation, then there should be no such problem. what hapeened to customer service? they are supposed to notify me for the updates. not to mention we are the business customer. worst of all, nobody has infomation related to the job or service that was done. extension 3612 told me she would call me back in an hour. never heard from her. called again on 4:30. extension 3616 answered the phone and told me extension 3612 is taking care of the case. extension 3612 is not calling me back because she has very little infomation to share. They are loosing their mind!

Internetcut my gas line & has not refunded me

I had Comcast install fast internet which required to add cable on March 22, 2008. They contracted Tri State Underground to bury my cable. I had called & told Comcast to call first, so I could be there to show them where a shallow gas line was at before digging in my backyard. No one called, therefore Tri State Underground sent someone to bury my cable line, cut my gas line in the process, covered it up and left. I'm not sure when they did it, due to it being dark when I go t home in the evening. I didn't know until I went out the back door and the gas smell was so strong. Comcast told me to get it fixed and send them the bill, that they would re-imburse me. Well, they said had contracted Tri State Underground to bury my cable. I sent comcast the bill, who supposely sent it to Tri State, whom I found out later never received my bill. I then sent my bill to Tri State & they have yet to re-imburse me and will not respond to my emails. I turned in a complaint to the BBB and they have not heard from them either. This has been going on since March 2008.

InternetExecution video of Daniel Pearl

I want to express my horror at the availability of the execution of Daniel Pearl the Wall Street Journalist in Pakistan in 2002.

I appreciate the difficulty in removing this as much like a cancer the truly deranged people that would call this entertainment continue to spread this.

I am unable to believe however that there is no program availble to identify offensiver images like this and ban them and penalise the hosts of such images.

I chose to never watch this, though as a sympathetic human being i am well aware of the horror that Danny Pearl endured and cannot fathom why it would be deemed appropriate.

There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice,
But there must never be a time when we fail to protest it..
-Elie Wiesel

I am aware this is an international issue but every small step where possible is still a step on the right path..and better than standing still and allowing terrorism to prevail.

Thank you in anticipaton of your assistance.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices