International Claim department Complaints & Reviews

International Claim departmentINTERNATIONAL SHOPPERS CUSTOMER, COMPENSATION AND APPRECIATION LOTTERY BONANZA

I ALSO RECIEVED A CHECK AND WAS TOLD TO CONTACT MY CLAIM AGENT ASSIGNED TO MY WINNING. I DID CALL HIM AND ALSO TOLD ME TO GO TO THE BANK RIGHT AWAY AND DEPOSIT THE CHECK, THAT THE CHECK HAD BEEN SENT TO ME TO COVER THE TAX AMOUNT THAT WOULD BE WITHHELD AND SAID TO CALL HIM BACK RIGHT AWAY AS SOON AS I CAME BACK FROM THE BANK AND THAT HE WOULD TELL WHAT TO DO NEXT. I TOLD HIM THAT WHY COULN'T JUST WITH HOLD THAT AMOUNT FOR THE TAXES FROM THE LUMP SUM THAT WAS DUE TO ME AND HE ANSWERED THAT THEY COULD NOT DO THAT BECAUSE IT WASN'T PART OF THE PRCEDURE. THEN I TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD TALK TO MY LAWYERS ABOUT THIS AND ADVISED ME NOT TO GO TO MY LAWYERS BECAUSE IF SOMEONE ELSE GAVE THE WINNING CLAIM # THAT IT WOULD BE FORFITED AND I WOULD LOSE EVERYTHING.THEN I GOGGLED THIS COMPANY TO SEE IF IT WAS ON THE INTERNET AND CAME ACROSS THESE OTHER COMPLAINTS. SO THEN DECIDED NOT TO PROCEED THIS FAKE SWEEPSTAKES ANY FURTHER.

INTERNATIONAL SHOPPERS CUSTOMER, COMPENSATION AND APPRECIATION LOTTERY BONANZA

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Vi
      Victorious74 Oct 04, 2011

My husband received this letter today and the check looks so legit and believable. But what alerted me was the amount on the check is not even 5% of the total winning and with taxes as high as their are didn't make sense to me they only made the check for $3570.00. We are tight on money and got so happy for the first few minutes you are reading this and we felt like wow right before the holidays. Damn scammers!!! So I am glad i googled this and found this site with very helpfull information.

Thank you so much, I'm ripping this letter and check!!!

International Claim departmentwinnings

I received a check for $4875. as a deposit on a $125, 000 winning. Instructions are to deposit the check, write a $2875.00 check to "the tax agent". Once this is done, I am to call back and will receive instructions on how to receive the remaining balance minus the $4875.00 check. Once the deposit is made I am to make the second call. Tried the attorney generals office but was on hold forever.
    Please confirm. The check is drawn on Zenith Financial and Trust - Check#229219

PLEASE CONFIRM VIA EMAIL

Comment Guidelines

5 Responses
        maria a mendez Apr 29, 2014

I just recieved a c hech saying that I had won 45, 050.00 and they send me a check for 4, 950.00 that is to pay the Government taxes and insurance for the price that I won and I had to get in touch with Mr Terry Wright, Price Director and the letter was send by Mr Wesley Foy from Manager Account Department

Angry Letter receiver Mar 02, 2014

Yet another SCAM that hurts good people. How can these people be stopped? My folks received
        a letter from Gardview Securities Inc - International Claims Dept. with a check for $1, 590.22. Declared
        winner of DE-LOTTO NORTH AMERICAN AND EUROPEAN SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY! Unbelievable garbage - leave
        elderly folks and everyone else alone.

• Ji
        JIMMY MOORE May 25, 2011

I LIVE IN OHIO AND JUST GOT A CHECK FOR 4, 995.00 AN I WON A SUN OF 250, 000.00 AND HAVE TO PAY 1, 995.00 FOR TAXES THAT I HAVE TO SEND THEM THOUGH WESTERN UNION THATS WHAT I GOT WHEN DO YOU PAY TAXES THROUGH WESTERN UNION THESS DUMBA*** HAS TOBE STOPED AND IM GOING CALL TO EVERYONE ONE I CAN THINK OF LIKE FBI, POSTMASTER.OR ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICER

• St
        Stan Plewa Mar 23, 2011

Recieved a letter from international Claim Department in Chemlford Essex With a check for 4989 with anumber to call sounds like afraud to me i never entered a contest for lotto in Sweden. Who else should i contack with this information.

• Br
        B. Revils Oct 19, 2009

I LIVE IN LOUISIANA AND I ALSO JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM FIDELITY FINANCIAL LINKS INC. SAYING I WON 125, 000.00 AND INCLOSED WAS A CHECK FOR $4, 875.00. AND TO CALL [protected] THAT IS NOW DISCONNECTED. WHAT A SCAM, WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO KEEP AND CHECK FOR $4, 875.00 JUST FOR HAVING TO PUT UP WITH THIS KIND OF CRAP!