International Award Advisors Complaints & Reviews

International Award AdvisorsFraud/lottery

Money and prize Eligibility notification stipulated amount 2, 500, 000.00 Official signature Carol Walker. They want $20 to process the report, you will never see your $20 again! They are probably making quite a bit of money with this scam, if 1000 people return the form, they will pocket $20, 000.00. What a scam! And they target the poor elderly people who probably need that $20 to buy food!

Fraud/lottery

International Award Advisors

International Award AdvisorsAward Account Notificaton

I too - along with several others - have received notice in the mail stating that $2, 500, 000.00 will be awarded to me after I submit $20 to claim my prize. I believe these notices are generated from an address/call list of anyone that has toured or accepted a vacation package thru a timeshare company. A few years ago, I accepted a vacation package to visit five different venues. For the most part, the package was legit, however, addtional fees are involved while on the trip and the hotel accomodations are nothing to brag about - very low budget. Since then, I've received additional calls and now this fake payoff letter. I'm not sure how to get off their list. I'll write again when I find out. In case, do pay the money - you'll only feel douped in the end

International Award AdvisorsSCAM/Mail Fraud

Recieved same document that everyone else has on this complaint board!!! Asking for 20.00 to process winnings of 2, 500, 000.00 with the same DOC# as Suzie Q. posted in Feb !!! Why hasn't someone done something about this? It is a very legal looking document and I am glad I was smart enough to check it out on the big E 1st. Even though 20.00 is not much, can you imagine how much this "person" (I use the term losely!) is stealing from innocent people! Why doesn't some LAW enforcement stke out the PO BOX and then force these ### to pay everyone that they sent a letter to the 2, 500, 000.00!! Now that would be justice!

Rober68 Sep 04, 2010

IAA waited until the legitimate lottery sponsored by magazines was under way so that the unsuspecting would think it was a part of that contest. It never occurred to me that the $20 could be part of a scam. I agree that given the address of IAA, why hasn't law enforcement done something about this scam.

Rober68 Sep 04, 2010

I agree with the complaint. See above for the rest of my statement.

Rober68 Sep 04, 2010

I agree with the complaint! I think some law enforcement agency should do something about this scam. After all they have the address.

International Award Advisors — Fraud

I got the same award notification as many others, what a joke!! This fake company that is sending these award...

International Award Advisors — Being ripped off

Times are very hard for me and i'm living in dire times when jobs are slim and finding work to support...

International Award AdvisorsLetter asking for money to recieve an award of 2 or 3 millionj dollars

I received a letter from International aware advisors stating that i had been selected to receive the sum of 3 million dollars, if i pay a fee of twenty dollars. I don't understand why this scam is allowed to go on. Can you imagine how many old people are reaching for that final last chance in life to hit the jack pot. More than likely using their money that they don't even have to get that prize that doesn't even exist. I feel more for them than myself because they are on a fixed income. Mean while these scavengers are taking the money and using it for their personal gain. They will all burn in hell.

International Award Advisors — scam

I was sent a letter in the mail stating that I have won $2, 500, 000 !!! I then looked them up on the...

International Award AdvisorsU.S. Mail Fraud

I received a letter in the U.S. mail about cash award entitlements totaling over $2, 500, 000.00. The beginning of the letter states: Our most sincere salutations are in order for you. Your identification as recipient for reported cash award entitlements totaling over $2, 500, 000.00 has been confirmed! They wanted me to send in a $20.00 processing fee! The letter had no return address! & only a P.O. box, no telephone number!, & no website! The return envelope sent with the letter had the full return address only: INTERNATIONAL AWARD ADVISORS
NOTIFICATION & DISBURSEMENTS DEPARTMENT
POST OFFICE BOX 8050
HUNTINGTON STATION, NEW YORK [protected]

Please try to investigate this matter! I'm very unhappy about this letter!
Thank You!

U.S. Mail Fraud
U.S. Mail Fraud

International Award Advisors
  • Mi
    Mike Parks Dec 15, 2009

I have a letter I recieved in todays mail 12-15-09 are you able to confirm this is a scam?

• At
    atoday85 Jan 04, 2010

I sent the $20 and they just sent me another 2 letters wanting $20 each to recieve, (Rewards) NOT...

adrianne
    Syracuse, ny

• Vi
    vijay4 Feb 17, 2010

HI, iam just a common man received the same mail as above got my hopes high but once i read all the comments i have my doubts, please investigate the org and let the public know the facts i just got robbed of a mail fraud who is currently facing charges(agape world), please don't let this happen to anyone let the postal department inetervene and tell us the facts.

regards,
    vijay.

• Te
    terrabair Jul 13, 2010

I just got a lette saying I won 2, 500, ooo.00 and I had to reply and send 2o.oo, I want to know If this is a scam or not

• Te
    terrabair Jul 13, 2010

I am confused it looks so real but I would like to know how to find out

• Br
    Breaizel Aug 10, 2010

I just received the same letter today and I am not happy about it!!! Total SCAM and needs to be investigated and persecuted!!! If some one is asking you for money up front, its a SCAM!

• St
    Steelebuddha Oct 14, 2010

I too received the same promise of $2.500, 000...and not being a cynic..i sent in the $20, which seem to elicit a bevy of announcements stating: you are eligible for a $3, 958, 160 payout. I get it!...everyone is feeling the pinch of our hostile economy..actually, we are all sitting ducks (just a little luck! could really come in handy, just about now)...Pssst!..The Con Artist Know This!!!Could this be real????...Uhhh NO!!..."DID PENNIES IN A FOUNTAIN EVER WORK FOR YOU???"...At the end of the day, you spent $20 chasing a dream ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Sn
    snookums86 Dec 03, 2010

I just got the same letter i was so happy but i called my mother to tell her and she informed me to look up this company since it dont have no number or website. i did just to find all this and that its a scam i am so happy i did not send the $20.00 the document and all seemed so real and it said my name was in there drawlingon november 30, 2010 and they got that date from publishin clearence house sweepstakes these people need to be caught .

International Award Advisors — I have won money

Today October 5, 2009 I recieved a transmittal Authorization notification stating that I had won $3...

International Award AdvisorsAttempted Scam

Yay!!! I just won $2, 500, 000!!! And all I gotta do is send them $20. Hmmm, you know, if they've got millions to hand out, why do they need my $20? Couldn't they just deduct $20 from my newly acquired $2, 500, 000? Oh, wait. I get it. They can't because it's total BULL S*%#!!! Who are these people??? Please, if anyone has any info on how I can find these A-holes, I'll give YOU my $20. Do these people not know of the internet & it's endless supply of precautionary information about scams just like this one? Seriously, I need to know who, where. Anybody...my email is [protected]@gmail.com. I promise that if given valid information that legitimately leads me to the responsible party, I will send you my $20. You have my word. That will have been money well spent, and it will have helped to ensure that these ### don't get anymore poor, hardworking, honest, sucker's money by playing them with the American dream. If I had been naive enough to send my money - in hopes of getting out of debt and helping the people I love get out of debt as well - I'd be 100% enraged right now. I'm all ready feeling pretty friggin pissed. I swear - I'm not about to let this one go. This S%*T ain't over. So far, all I got is some fake name signature on this B.S. certificate (Carol Walker). I'm broke, but for a good lead you can have my $20. Please respond to [protected]@gmail.com. Thanks

SarahH Oct 06, 2009

i completely agree! I feel sorry for those that fell for the damn thing & actually sent them $$

International Award AdvisorsWinner of $2,500,000

I received a letter telling me that I am the winner of $2, 500, 000.00. They said that I must complete the Money and Prize Notification Document attached and send a $20.00 check or money order within ten days to cover their processing and report fee. I knew it had to be a scam and checked it out on line. Don't ever send money to anyone that says you've won something. They should be sending the money if it is legitimate.

There are so many scams today that I hate to say that I don't trust anyone anymore.

P. Poole
Selbyville, DE

• De
    DEVDATT vAJIFDAR Jul 11, 2009

I received a letter from International Award Advisors that i won 2, 500, 000.00 . I dont know who send me this.They told that you response at once . This incredible oppournity is regulated by an enforced dead line in 10 days. Send $20 as a processing fee.
    Its all scam dont send any payments to them. If you won they send you at your doorstep.
    Devdatt Vajifdar

• I just received a letter aswell stating that I was a winner of 2.5 million dollars... now seriously who the hell gives out 2.5 million dollars just for the hell of it. PLUS they told me I had to mail 20 dollars what the hell. This kind of scam makes me mad. This is a fraud if all of these people got together and took this issues to the authorities they would be in big trouble... Now to Carol Walker and the suppose international award advisors... I got one message for you... go stick ur 2, 5 million fake ### money up ur anus...cus u aint getting my 20 dollars gas money.

• Su
    SUCRE01641 Oct 09, 2009

I agree! I just received a letter saying I won $2, 500, 000.00, and I need to mail $20.00 by a deadline, but when I read the back of it in fine print I
    realized it was a scam. How can the Government allow businesses like this to operate to defraud citizens and more times than many it's the poor
    who get caught up in this scam. It's a shame that nothing is done to stop these thieves from distressing people.

West Palm Beach
    Florida.

• Su
    SUCRE01641 Oct 09, 2009

It's very misleading to be told you won money and have to pay for it. I will say theses con artists companies should be investigated.

• Ni
    Nina-chann Nov 26, 2010

Gee... I just received my claim notice today in the mail! How saddened i was to find out that it was a scam...
    I had big plans. Big ideas. It included changing my company. Boy, what one can do with money. And lots of it! Damn you International Award Advisors! You've ruined my day!!! (And it's Black Friday over here!) I guess i'm gonna have to buy my girls some low cost sneakers because i can't afford the name brand ones right now... (sigh...)
    Linda Smith
    A small town called Copeville, in TEXAS!

International Award Advisors — Payment Notice $3,175,536.00 - Scam/Fraud

I received the International Award Advisors letter on Friday and sent off the $20.00 check as requested...

International Award Advisors — Prize money scam

sends FAKE winning prize and money notifications!! if you receive one or know somebody that receives one, FILE A REPORT!!!

International Award Advisors — award account 2,500,000.000

Money and Prize notification from IAA/June Aguiar for $2, 500, 000.00. Asking for $20 fees to register final documents. SCAM!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices