Insiders Secrets Guide Complaints & Reviews

Insiders Secrets Guidebilled my credit card

I saw this charge on my credit card statement. I don't recall ever wanting or ordering this product or whatever it is. Today is 12-4-08 and I will call my credit card company to investigate. Even typing in their website and the search goes right to this complaint board site.
Which makes me more suspicious that I never ordered anything.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Insiders Secrets Guide — $4.95/mo charge scam

This was probably originated from the Wu Yi Tea website but you can not see anywording that links insider...