India InfoLine Complaints & Reviews

India InfoLineIllegal transactions using my account

I have opened a DMAT account with this company and due to volatile situation in trade I didn't used it. But some people in this company made illegal transactions using my account made money lose for me. When questioned they explained as that was a mistake by an employee and it will be rectified in a day. I am waiting this happen for last 1½ year with out any result. I have contacted them many times and send mails to customer care then they will redirect it to Chennai office then no action. I have collected all the required evidence in my case and planning to sue this company. I want to see such companies are black listed from Nifty and collecting information for the same. Those who have similar complaints do join and inform about your issues to media and highlight your issues through citizen journalist in CNN IBN etc.

• Av
    A V S Hari Kiran Kumar Nov 12, 2007

I have Demat & Trading account with Indiainfoline, BTM Layout branch, Bangalore. I want lodge a complaint against the branch manager and relationship office (Amrit) on not proiding sericews properly and for cheating me. And not for not responding for any kind of communicationd made.

• As
    ASHOK.. O.RAJPURROHIT Nov 25, 2009

I HAVE SOLD KPIT INOSYS ON 26/10/2009 TILL NOW I HAVE NOT GOT THE MONEY TODAY IS 25/11/2009 WHAT SHOULD I DO I M POOR MAN I CANT WASTE MORE MONEY . MY P ID IS ASHOK 586 AND MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9226323705

• Ba
    bangroo shabir ahmad Mar 04, 2010

sir
    8 months before i have bought sylph tech 500 shares but i recieve thier physical certificates .then i send them to chandigarh branch for dematilisation after that i have recieve nothing when i talk with branch they told me today then tomorrow from 6 months pls do warm response

India InfoLineCOMPLAINT AGAINST - AGENT

Respected Sir,

COMPLAINT AGAINST AGENT - INDIA INFO LINE.

I am resident of Bilapsur Chattishgarh interested in Opening a Demat A/c With Reputed Company, “India InfoLine”.

But I am sorry to say that your Agent at Bilaspur Branch Mr. Santosh Tripathy Mobile No. [protected] office at Bus Stand Bilaspur. Spoiling your Company Name by

 Misbehaving with the customers,
 Charging Unnecessary Over Cost on Opening an Account.
 Spreading Wrong information.
 Found unacceptable situation with Female employees at the Office.

Due to all these, I am forced to change my Decision of Opening an A/c with India InfoLine.

Agents are the representative of the Company, if they are spreading wrong reputation about the Company how can customer can believe in your Policies & Facilities.

As being responsible customer my Duty is to Inform you, Now its Your Job to take the necessary Action required from your End so that you will not loose anymore customer in Future.

Please let me know the procedure of opening a demat Account
Regards
Salman Memon
[protected]

India InfoLinePoor service , Very poor

Hi...
I had applied into india infoline for the opening of demat account.

But i do not get any information and feedback from this company after long waiting. I already spent lots of Rs in calling to this company.

But all the efforts are wested.

I think the management of this company is not serious about their business. I come to know that lots of people have same type of problem with India infoline.

This company shouLd be rename to INDIA OFFLINE.

• Am
    Amit B Pandya Feb 15, 2008

This is very poor service and froud with me that i purchesed the RNRL 1000 and some one sold it without my permission on 15/02/2008 i am in lost of 200,000Rs no boudy csn sell from my account without contecting me i like to complain about it and i like to complain about staff of BHAVNAGAR branch about it but they said that they dont know about it and i still not get any kind of responce from indiainfoline and i am almost finished,
    please give me guideline , i will going to high court about it and case on indiainfoline about my 200,000Rs

Please give me reply

India InfoLineMutual Fund

I have invested Rs.35000/ in the name of my son Mayank Sharma in the month of may 07,through Mr. Sumit Anand who was posted at B/O Sarita Vihara New Delhi at that time . I have also invested through this R.M in Mutual funds & in Insurance in the name of my other family members.But the behaviour of the R.M Mr. Sumit Anand stand changes today ,he did not attend our phone . Becase till today I have neither received any Receipt of my amount invested in Birla Sun Life nor any document in this regard. The said amount stads debited to my son's on 15.05.07 having account no-[protected] in UTI Bank . Despite of my reminders and calls to Mr. Sumit Anand through whom i invested the amount never attend my calls. This attititude is not acceptable and such a foolish RM who do not care the customers should be shunted out from the Company. If not solved my problem i will be forced to approach The Consumer Court with damages.

• Ri
    Rijo Stephen Cletus Apr 16, 2008

Even I have a similar experience with Birla Sunlife Mutual fund. I invested in Jan 08 and now april is nearly ending. I still dont even have a single communication even about my folio number. When I call them they say every time that within 2 working days I will have it. Though they (customer care fellows) are very polite in answering, practically there is no result.

I see that every month amount is being debited from my UTI account.

It is a pathetic service among all the MF's i have been dealing with. I have a trail of 7 correspondances adn till date no action. they dont even provide with a point of escalation either not send an e-statement like the other mutual fund houses do.

I am now planning to raise a complaint with SEBI on http://www.sebi.gov.in/Complaint2.jsp

• As
    Ashish furia Jul 28, 2008

Customer Service for Birla sun life method is pathetic
    i have been communicating with them from last 1 month and my queries are still not addressed to my satisfaction

India InfoLineService issue

With great regret I am informing you that I am one of those unfortunate clients of your organization. In last one year. I have received one of the most pathetic services from your organization. On top of that you have reduced my portfolio by half.

I have account in BTM layout branch of Bangalore. The area manager is Sridhar U and Branch or the Relationship manager is Vinay. They have no idea what is going on. It took them 3 days to find out in which branch my account is located.

Can anybody suggest me how to resolve my issue. I haven’t got my login details in last one month.

• Id
    Ideas Sep 29, 2007

I applied for an account 40 days back..not yet got it activated. Indiai infoline does'nt seem to know serious business.

• Vi
    Vishal Shah Oct 07, 2007

Hi,
    This is vishal shah here i agree with you and even i've also a complaint against them. No only that i've also decided to fight for it. Link for my complaint is :
    Kinldy go through it....

• Su
    Sukhwinder Oct 08, 2007

The services provided by India Infoline is very poor. I have paid India Infoline Rupees 5555 in June 2007 for opening account out of which Rs 555 is the account opening fees and Rupees 5000 should remain in my account but till today I have received welcome kit.

I have just got the user name suksin72. I requested them to cancel the account but they are not listening to me.

I requested for payout but worthless.

I visited the office of India Infoline in Chandigarh for account details but nobody attended me.Mr. Sandeep Bedi Branch manger misbehaved me on phone when contacted on phone

I have decided to go to court against them

This is the only way to tackle them

Regards,
    Sukhwinder.

• Pi
    PINA DANI Oct 18, 2007

This is to inform that India Infoline one of the company providing trading service is cheating people all over. SEBI should also needs to take care this in consideration. Please find the below mail how they are cheating.

At the time of opening the account I was told that there is no charge upon opening the account. For this they will require some difference cheque to ensure that this amount will be there in your account so it is sure that u will make this much transaction and agreed the amount is 18000 which will be in my account when I will get the account. the difference cheque I gave was 18000 on 30-sep-07.

1. The amount deducted from my account on 8-Oct-07. They also asked that the account has opened and password they will give tomorrow. Upon asking by me everyday they was confirming tomorrow. on 18-oct they gave the password.

2. Also they asked Rs.674 has been deducted from your account as super annual fee.

3. Still I am not able to operate the account and now they are telling due to firewall, Antivirus the software is not working on you computer. I gave my money which is I dont know where.

4. I asked to discontinue the account and give me the cheque with the same amount they are not providing the amount, the account is also not working also Rs. 674 has got deducted.

SO MANY PERSONS ARE SUFFERED LIKE THIS. THIS CREATES THE FRUSTRATION TO THE CUSTOMER WHO IS HAVING ONLY THIS MUCH OF MONEY. AND THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE STATUS THEY EVEN CAN'T INVEST. AND NO PROPER ANSWER IS GIVEN BY ANYONE.

SOMEONE SHOULD TAKE STEPS TO INDIA ONLINE. AGAIN SO MANY CUSTOMERS ARE SUFFERED DUE TO THIS.

I CAN MANAGE TO GET MY ID ONLY (PINADANI)............................................

I AM ALSO SENDING THIS MESSAGE TO SEBI. WILL DEFINITELY ACTION FOR THIS. ALSO WILL GO IN COURT>>>>>

• Aj
    Ajit Sharma Jun 20, 2008

Docket No 213144337 Dated 12-06-2008 Booked from Palam New Delhi to Chandigarh .But on dated 20-06-2008 not delivered at chandigarh. Contact many time at chandigarh office but not responce. Also contact New delhi Phone No. 011-45033304 With Nisha, Pooja, Rajan, Rana but not needfull response.
    Regards
    Ajit Sharma

• Ni
    Nilkanta Dan Mar 25, 2009

Can anyone belive that India Infoline has reduced my portfolio by 80% ? They have done it and prove it by doing trading at their own without discussing with me.Really great show by India Infoline.Even they didn't inform me or call me for my advise once.Now no one is aware about how it has been done.
    I request everyone don't step on India Infoline's door never.In my past experince I never seen such kinds of serious business as India infoline is doing.The same is also following by Tata AIG these days.

Nilkanta Dan.
    Chandigarh

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices