Imagination Web Design Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Imagination Web DesignFRAUD

IMAGINATION WEB DESIGN AND ALL ASSOCIATES CONNED ME INTO BELIVING THATH THEY WOULD DESIGN A WEB PAGE FOR ME. INTIALLY THEY WERE ON CUE UNTIL THEY JUST STOPPED ALL COMMUNICATION. THEY DISABLED MY CONTROL PANEL AND DID NOT FINISH THE PAGE, THEY TOOK OVER $2, 000.00 FROM ME AND DID NOT DELIVER AT ALL. I SINCERELY HOPE THAT THEY GET BUSTED AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM GOES TO JAIL. THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE AND ARE ALSO COMMITING IDENTITY FRAUD. THEY ASK FOR ALL YOUR INFO AND DO NOT DO ANYTHING THAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GING TO DO.

PLEASE REPOST THIS SO ALL CONSUMERS CAN BE AWARE OF THE IMAGINATION WEB DESIGN FRAUD!!!

• Ve
    VELA1234 Mar 10, 2009

THEIFS

• Fr
    Fraud Control Mar 10, 2009

I have set up an email account [email protected] If you have been scammed and lied to like me, send me an email so we can exchange information on what we can do. If there are enough people out there that have been scammed, I am sure we can go after these people...

• Al
    alaskanice Mar 14, 2009

I got robbed also. Now the site says they filled for bancruptcy. I think all the people who dont have there sites finished need to figure out how to get their money back. If they did file for chapter 11 we should be able to file for a debt collection getting something back is better then nothing

Daniel

• Fr
    fraud control Mar 17, 2009

Send me emails - I set the account up strictly for this situation, I would love to help put something together, from what Randy told me, an employee there, Max Lun was the owner and he bascially took off. I have phone numbers and listsing of INTERNIC stuff - who registered the domain names etc. Lets try to get something rolling. people if you are out there and were robbed like I was, let me know [email protected] Lets at least make this difficult on them. They told me they would have everything done on the 10th!!! how convenient!!!

Does anyone know the financial company that christina works for? She was part of this as well... Lets try to pool our info...

Then there is Chloe and Judy...

• Ho
    howard Mar 23, 2009

Guys, you are all right. I was scammed by this company worth $10000 and I only got $2500 for my company website. According to my research, by the name Max Lun which is the same person who owned and operated sophea, infinology, theous and then imagination. Just Google it.

Check this out:

/URL removed/

Howard

• Da
    Danny May 14, 2009

Guys, i got something interesting, that the person Randy was a partner not only he 's brother or something of Max ... i got opportunity to chat with them everyone was giving different answers but these came often ... but yet to confirm

Danny

Imagination Web DesignScam company

I have been personally ripped off by this company. I got tricked by their own review site when they said they were the best, but they are NOT. I paid this company over $5000 to have my website designed and I just realized they outsourced my work to some person on rentacoder that lives hundreds of miles away for a couple hundred dollars. They LIE to me and said they were based in the US. You cannot trust Imagination.VG, they are the biggest criminals I have seen and I still do not have my website yet.

Beware of Imagination. They are always coming up with new names and they are utilizing their own review charts to promote their products. Also, they are writing fake reviews online. Avoid them at all cost, you will regret it at the end. I don't usually like to write reviews online, but this company has scammed me and lots of others and it is getting my angry and I can't do anything because I paid by check.

• Te
    Ted roberts Jun 12, 2008

We have been having a few competitors post bad comments for their own benefits.

If you are a real customer please contact me personally at [email protected] and I will do everything I can to help you. Do not work with anyone else. Work with me directly. My name is Ted Roberts and I am the vice president. I will do everything I can to help. Please email me your telephone number so I can contact you to fix any problem you may have thanks.

Imagination Web Design — Imagination Web Design

I paid Imagination Web Design aka Imagination.VG and Sophea Web Design aka Infinology $2500 to create a new...