Idins Complaints & Reviews

IdinsFraudulent withdrawal of money from my checking account!

I don't know what this company is all about, but what I do know is they Fraudulently withdrew money from my account not once but twice in the amount of $31.98, the first one was on November and the second in December. Needless to say, they have caused a chain reaction of NSF's in my account, to this date I am trying to catch up with checks that were returned and all the NSF's charges that Wells Fargo charges ($32.00 each NSF), this caused my December rent to be late and it also caused my family to not have a very Merry Christmas. Someone needs to stop these thieves!!!

Idins — Unauthorized charge!

On 12-20-07 I was charged an amount of 31.98 from my checking account as all of you from this fraudulent...

Idins — I did not order this

I did not order identity theft protection services, i am charged $31.00 for something i did not order. Also...

IdinsUnauthorized checking account withdrawal!

I also got a charge from this company for the exact same amount of $31.98 that other people reporting. Luckily it didn't make my account negative, and my credit union was fabulous about taking my complaint and helping me file the paperwork to stop this company and reverse the unauthorized charge. Attempting to call this company is a waste of time. From my cell it said "subscriber unavailable" and from my landline it just rang and rang. I never got through to anyone and know that I didn't authorize this charge as I am super compulsive about my checking account. I hope no one else gets money stolen from this company but if you do, notify your financial institution available. I think it's the policy of most banks/credit unions that you are never liable for fraudulent charges or other charges incurred as a result of the fraud. If they don't reverse it for you I'd go bank shopping for xmas.

• Da
    Darrelyn Girten Dec 15, 2007

This company took out of my checking acct. $31.98 and this was an anauthorized charge. With put me in a negative balance. You can't get though on the phone. Please help me, I am out of work now and I don't need this now.

• Si
    Silvia Gutierrez Jan 08, 2008

My husband and I too were charged $31.98, not once but twice. This company if it exists is nothing more than thieves. These charges cost me quite a bit of money with all the overdraft fees that our bank charged us, to this date we are still trying to recover from the chain reaction these people started. Needless to say they decided to tap into our checking account towards the end of November and mid December, our holidays were somewhat ruined, as if the holidays were not stressful enough. Someone needs to stop these jerks from continuing to steel money from people.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices