Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about ID-Chief

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for ID-Chief. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with ID-Chief.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used ID-Chief's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with ID-Chief, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with ID-Chief. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
S
3:20 am EST

ID-Chief fake drivers license

This company is pure garbage and flat out steal money. I ordered a simple il driver's license and they responded once with a question and now 5 weeks has passed and nothing. I have sent 27 emails and these crooks don't answer. Do not ever order from them they are scum bags losers.

Read full review of ID-Chief
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
J
9:28 pm EDT

ID-Chief fake id

I ordered an ID from them two weeks ago. After ten days, I started to become worried about my order, as they stated a ten day arrival time. I have emailed three times about order updates, and I have gotten no response. I went and checked the gift card balance, and it has been redeemed. Do not order from this website. This website is a scam, no matter how much fake id review sites say it's not. Do not be stupid like me. Hopefully, this'll prevent at least one person from being scammed.

Read full review of ID-Chief