ICC Systems Complaints & Reviews

ICC SystemsHarasing Phone Calls

This company calls three times a day. One of the times they say nothing and end up just hanging up. THIS IS HARASSMENT and is against the law. I request that they stop calling and remove me from their call list each time they call, but they continue to call every day and ignore my requests. Someone please look into the legality of this very irritating and harassing practice by this company.

• Si
      SingleMom54 Aug 09, 2011

ICC SYSTEMS -- first of all none of the people calling me are from the U.S. --- India maybe. I am not talking to a foreign -- they call me at work, they try and harrass my daughter who they shouldn't even be talking to as she is under 18, and it's a for a flipping bill of which I have overpaid. You work for these collection agencies, shame on you and further same on you for posting this. And by the way, your spelling is horrendous Autumn.

• Au
      AUTUMN ROSALES Jul 14, 2011

TO THE MAN WHO THINKS THIS IS HARRASSMENT WELL YOU ARE WRONG I SONT WORK FOR THEM BUT DO WORK IN THAT FEILD AND BY LAW WE CAN CALL YOU THREE TIMES A DAY 6 DAYS A WEEK THE FIRST IS A SYSTEM CALL TO MAKE SURE YOUR NUMBER IS CORREST SECOUND IS SOMEONE CALLING YOU THIRD IS LAST CALL OF DAY NOW OF THE NUMBER IS LISTED TO THE PERSON WE ARE CALLING AND YOU ARE NOT HIM THEN CALL YOUR PHONE COMPANY OUR REALY JUST PAY YOUR DEBT THEN THE CALLS WILL STOP MMM WHO WOULD OF THUNK IT WAS THAT EASY

• Ru
      RubyD Jun 22, 2010

i agree i get the same harrassing calls from very RUDE people. they also harrass my 83 year old mother who has nothing to do with them. Isn't it against the law to discuss matters with anyone who answers the phone other than the person they are calling. ?? they've told my mother that i'm going to to jail over a debt. they are calling HER phone for me even though she has told them several times i don;t live there & not to call back. please let me know what can be done to stop this harrassment.

ICC Systems — Rude and harassing!

My husband has two credit card accounts with WAMU bank. Somehow one of the accounts got overlooked. They...