ICC Systems Complaints & Reviews

Resolved ICC SystemsHarasing Phone Calls

This company calls three times a day. One of the times they say nothing and end up just hanging up. THIS IS HARASSMENT and is against the law. I request that they stop calling and remove me from their call list each time they call, but they continue to call every day and ignore my requests. Someone please look into the legality of this very irritating and harassing practice by this company.

• Ru
    RubyD Jun 22, 2010

i agree i get the same harrassing calls from very RUDE people. they also harrass my 83 year old mother who has nothing to do with them. Isn't it against the law to discuss matters with anyone who answers the phone other than the person they are calling. ?? they've told my mother that i'm going to to jail over a debt. they are calling HER phone for me even though she has told them several times i don;t live there & not to call back. please let me know what can be done to stop this harrassment.

• Au
    AUTUMN ROSALES Jul 14, 2011

TO THE MAN WHO THINKS THIS IS HARRASSMENT WELL YOU ARE WRONG I SONT WORK FOR THEM BUT DO WORK IN THAT FEILD AND BY LAW WE CAN CALL YOU THREE TIMES A DAY 6 DAYS A WEEK THE FIRST IS A SYSTEM CALL TO MAKE SURE YOUR NUMBER IS CORREST SECOUND IS SOMEONE CALLING YOU THIRD IS LAST CALL OF DAY NOW OF THE NUMBER IS LISTED TO THE PERSON WE ARE CALLING AND YOU ARE NOT HIM THEN CALL YOUR PHONE COMPANY OUR REALY JUST PAY YOUR DEBT THEN THE CALLS WILL STOP MMM WHO WOULD OF THUNK IT WAS THAT EASY

• Si
    SingleMom54 Aug 09, 2011

ICC SYSTEMS -- first of all none of the people calling me are from the U.S. --- India maybe. I am not talking to a foreign -- they call me at work, they try and harrass my daughter who they shouldn't even be talking to as she is under 18, and it's a for a flipping bill of which I have overpaid. You work for these collection agencies, shame on you and further same on you for posting this. And by the way, your spelling is horrendous Autumn.

ICC SystemsRude and harassing!

My husband has two credit card accounts with WAMU bank. Somehow one of the accounts got overlooked. They sent it to ICC for collections. Now our other account with WAMU is up to date, no problems. ICC Systems calls my cell phone. I answer, a nice polite young lady tells me she's from WAMU. I explain my husband is at school. Yes, I'm his wife. Fifteen seconds later there is this rude, obnoxious man on the phone screaming at me like a maniac. I try to explain that it was an over site on our part. Yes we know that its our fault. We are retired, get pension once a month. We will pay this on the first of the month.

He demands I make a payment immediately! I tell him its not possible. I again explain that I realize this is our fault but nothing can be done until the first. He begins to call me names, tells me that I'm some piece of work because I don't want to help my husband out. That he spoke to my husband and my husband told him that *I* ran up the bill and refused to pay it.

I'm now in tears. Still trying to explain that I can't make a payment. He is still berating me. I finally hang up. My husband calls on his way home from school and I tell him what happened. He is absolutely LIVID! How dare anyone talk to his wife like this!!!

I don't know how these people sleep at night.

• Od
    odwraca Oct 18, 2010

This same thing happened to me as well. I had a credit card while I was in the military and ended up with a medical discharge after some maneuvers. They ended up calling me about it after I was 30 days late and proceeded to do exactly as the lady stated above. Name calling, hollering and saying how worthless I was. I told him I would pay it back as soon as I received my severance pay and disability, however he stated "that is just not good enough, you need to get your sh!t together and do this now." I hung up on him and called back and escalated it to a manager and harassed them daily with complaints until I felt justice was served.

I of course did my duty and payed off the card as soon as I received my disability. This was the worst I have EVER seen anyone treated by a company. I do not care WHO you are dealing with or WHO they are. You do not know what situation they are in and need to at the least be polite.

• Pi
    pissedperson789321456654 Nov 16, 2010

This company called me. Actually in error. I am not even the person they are looking for. This guy was so rude and horrible. He would not even let me say one word, he kept interrupting me. He even said "lets figure this out as adults" I think he should take his own advice.