Icard Services Complaints & Reviews

Icard ServicesUnauthorized charges to my bank account

In my recent bank statement I found I had a debit on my account for $31.85. I didn't recognize the company responsible for the debit so I called the number listed and to my suprise I didn't get to speak to anyone. I think that what your doing is scamming people out of their information and stealing their money. I don't want your service and I demand a refund. You had no right to go into my account and take my money. You need to better advertise your services so that people are aware of what your doing and what your about. I wouldn't ever recommend your services to anybody as far as I am concerned your a bunch of theives.

Icard ServicesUnauthorized charges!

Hello everyone. It seems like there are several complaints about this company. On 20 Nov 2007, i checked my account. It was an ach withdrawal for the amount of 31.98. I have know idea what this is. I called the number. [protected]. When the phone picked up it was an answering machine. It said some one will be with me shortly. After about 5 minutes, a recorder picked up and said that i need to call back during normal business hours. I am asking for someone to take care of this situation. Once i find out who this or what company this is, they are messing with the wrong one.

• El
    Elizabeth Aug 05, 2008

I've found ALOT of complaints about this company, and them taking unauthorized charges out of people's accounts. The amounts have seemed to change over the years, but it all comes down to a few simple facts: Someone visits their website regarding a product they are advertising, sometimes they sign up for it, sometimes they don't, sometimes they never did visit at all. soon, they start to notice charges on their account from places such as SAFEIDSUPP, PAYDAYCS.COM, and others. THESE ARE FRAUDULENT, and they are ALL from the same company. They have several company addresses listed on the South Florida BBB website, and the owner's name is Jay Thomas. If you get these charges, immediatly file a fraud report with your bank, and DEMAND that they remove the charge. They are obligated to do so under federal law...request a manager if you have to. I plan to contact law enforcement in my local area and South Florida, and let them know what's going on. This company has been scamming people for nearly 4 years.

sandra May 13, 2009

I have just seen a charge on my bank account transaction and i didn't authorize it.Anyone with more info on what i need to do to get this taken care of let me know.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices