IBSN Inc Complaints & Reviews

IBSN IncNot Trust worthy

I have received IRS Tax notices for last two years and the due date was on Feb 10th 2012 (Yes Due date past 4 weeks back). I have been working with IBSN representatives (Yes Only I was working wit h them they never seem to be working on this matter) since I received the notice for more than 1.5 months. Initially they promised me it will taken care and they will send the audit report before due date. But nothing happened till Feb 10th evening . When I called and enquired them, they asked me to get 4 more days of extension. Even after getting 4 days extension, no one turned up for one week (I was keep calling them and emailing them, inspite of that no one responded). After sending many reminders, finally after a week they sent me the audit report. But there were few discrepancies in the appeal letter and I informed the same to them. Since then (Its been 3 weeks) I have been trying to get hold of any of the representatives from IBSN but no response. Even I wrote email to Laxmi Palayapu (Chief Knowledge Officer at IBSN Inc) laxmi.[protected]@ibsnus.com but nothing happened.
But the Same IBSN representatives used to call me atleast twice a day while filing taxes till I made the payment. What a great attitude? I do not know what to do now for IRS notices.
one more thing - As per my knowledge in my circle almost everyone whoever filed taxes with IBSN received IRS tax notices and none of them got good response from IBSN. We do not know what to do for the notice received from IRS.

2 Responses
      Baji100 Mar 08, 2012

I am in similar situation, IBSN is not responding back to calls/emails. I got in touch with the IRS agent. I was advised to file a compliant in Form 14157 available in IRS website.

3. We could also write to AIPCA with regard to the practice.

They are clearly breaching the contract agreement. Apart from claiming non deductible expenses, they are charge your for unlimited returns. And when the audit query comes, they don't respond to any means of communications, which is clearly a breach of contract agreement. There is also monetary payment for this service charged and not performed.

• Pr
      Prasanna1984 Mar 05, 2012

You are very right! I'm in the same situation right now.For me, the due date for submitting the documents is Feb 14 2012. I keep calling them and emailing them everyday but no response, very unprofessional and unresponsive. It is now clear all their statements about audit protection is false. when I spoke to someone 2 weeks ago, they asked me to pay $200 deductible amount, I don't want to pay that until I see some progress on my case. I think that's why they are not responding to me. I spoke to IRS agent and they asked lot of questions about IBSN and the way the filed the tax returns. I don;t know ifI should deal with IRS myself and close this out.

IBSN IncNo reponse to Tax Audit Notice

IBSN not responding to Tax audit notice. Sent many mails to [protected]@ibsnus.com. Called many times in US morning and US evening and night times. Everytime Customer representative will say someone from TRU team will get back. But it never happend. No one will call back or respond to emails. When you call in the morning they will say TRU team will be available in the evening. When you call in the evening they will say TRU team will be available in the morning. Even sent emails to ramesh.krishnan, ravishankar.vishnubhotla, archana.rashmi, anuradha.narmeta, vikram.ravoori, FAREED.MOHIUDDIN. No response from these people as well. This is a story of past one month. Due date with IRS was over and they are going to put penalty for wrong itemization in tax filing. Don't know how to trust IBSN when it comes to IRS audit.

9 Responses
      • Ca
        CapgeminiEmployee Sep 28, 2012

To, Laxmi or any other representator of ISBN. Stop making false claims here and yes You are cheater. For all - these guys did wrong claimed for me. I have even proof (screenshot of IBSN portal) where I asked them this claim is incorrect. They didn't agreed and continued filing it. Now I received IRS audit notice. Same as above, after all the number unreachable, I sent numerous mails to all so called CPAs of IBSN. Finally they sent me a form to fill, which i did. After that nothing happened other than sending me fraudulent emails about representing my case. Finally I got statement from IRS and the due amount. I have paid to avoid any further complication. And Laxmi etc... don't defense your self.
        DO NOT TRUST IBSN. IF YOU ARE STILL - YOU ARE STUPID

• Co
        ColumbiaRecords Aug 08, 2012

I almost used this service for my 2011 taxes., glad I didnt.

Sorry about your experience.

• Mb
        mbhanu_prakash Aug 08, 2012

I totally agree to this. I filed 2009 US tax returns through IBSN by paying around 300+ USD. I have not received my refund yet. I have been following up with IBSN senior level management since more than a year and half and there has been no response. I don't think they care about customer service at all.

• Ke
        keyan1983 Jul 05, 2012

Guys - I have been tryin to reachout to [email protected] for a while. Whenever I call these numbers listed in website, a junior / rookie associate picks up the call and says, Ramesh is working on this case. When I I ask to put him on the line, they say he will not speak. I am totally pissed off with these guys.
        DON'T EVER FILE TAX WITH THESE NON PROFESSIONAL GUYS.

• Su
        Sumeshv Apr 30, 2012

Me too received letter (received second letter) from IRS and IBSN is not responding
        IBSN responded ONLY untill I paid $206 for their representation. after that no respose. its been almost 3 months now.I have been sending emails almost everyday for last 2 and half months and also trying to call them. IBSN asked me to send the POA and some documents (rent receipt, reimbursment policy etc) to them and I sent these document to IBSN, but today morning I talked to IRS rep and he told me that IBSN never sent any of these documents to IRS yet other than the POA (power of attorney). That is the reason i got second letter. I lost $206 (paid to IBSN) extra on top of what IRS is asking me to pay back. I just don't know what to do!! my due date is already over.
        I think better i have to pay the amount IRS as soon, so that I will get a peacefull sleep atleast.
        Readers ME TOO SUGGEST, PLEASE DO NOT FILE YOUR TAX WITH IBSN

Hi Everyone

3. We could also write to AIPCA with regard to the practice.

They are clearly breaching the contract agreement. Apart from claiming non deductible expenses, they are charge your for unlimited returns. And when the audit query comes, they don't respond, which is clearly a breach of contract agreement. There is also monetary payment for this service charged and not performed.

• Vi
        vinod_s Mar 07, 2012

They know everyday me or my wife keep calling them, so the customer representatives get out client id #, keep us on hold for sometime and then hang up on us. They never connect us to TRU team. No one has looked into the IRS notice. I suspect there is no team called TRU. I attended IRS interview and explained him everything. The IRS guy said we should have been cautious when selecting tax filing company and he cant do anything about it. He has sent me revised notice with all due amounts. I have no other go, have to pay IRS. I know IBSN will not take up the responsibility.I emailed to [email protected], no response. Is there is any other way of escalating about this company?

• Pr
        Prasanna1984 Mar 05, 2012

That's very true. I'm in the same situations now. Keep calling IBSN about my audit notice but no progress so far. They sent me some appeals notice and I also signed and sent the power of attorney but no updates after that. If they are really working on these notices, then what's the problem in responding to the customers. It looks they just try to create a scene like they are busy and working on these cases but nothing is true. I guess there is no way other paying the penalty and overdue taxes ourself.

• Vk
        VKAS2011 Mar 04, 2012

That's true.. I am facing the same issue with IBSN... I have got tax audit and IBSN is not responding since last 1 month... I have been sending e-mails and calling them every day.. No one takes the responsibility and gives concrete answer... 3 of my other friends who filed with IBSN last year got the audit as well... I guess IBSN screwed up everyone with their returns... I approached local consultant with my previous year returns and he was shocked to see the way how IBSN claimed returns... He said it all seemed faulty and no wonder why we ad audited...

So folks, please do not go with IBSN any more... They are totally CRAP and CHEATs...

IBSN IncThe bigest fraud company

I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE MY SELF AS A LOOSER
      IBSN firm fingered in massive fraud MAIN PERSON IS MR LAKSHMI PALAYPU AND HIS CLOSE FRIEND MR RAMESH KRISHNAN AND LAKSHMI WIFE GEETA DARBA. THEY ARE WHITE COLLER CRIMINALS.
      HELLO ALL U.S FRIENDS AND COMPLAINTS BOARD LOVERS I WOULD LIKE TO NOTICE YOU THAT MR LAKSHMI PALAYPU IS HAVING OWN SETUP IN HYDERABAD INDIA NEARLY HE COLLECTED 6CRORE RUPEES FROM NEARLY 50 OUT SIDE INVESTORS.HE TOLD THAT HE WILL GIVE DOUBLE AMOUNT IN ONE YEAR I AM ALSO VICTIM IN THIS. AFTER ONE YEAR HE ESCAPE FROM INVESTORS AND HE KEEP CHANGING HIS COMPANY FROM ONE PLACE TO OTHER PLACE HE IS ALSO NOT PAYING RENT TO THAT OFFICE SPACE HE IS A GREENCARD HOLDER HE DONT COME TO INDIA EVERY INVESTOR IS SUFFERING BECOZ OF MR LAKSHMI PALAYPU AND RAMESHKRISHNAN.SO MANY TIMES RAMESH KRISHNAN KICKED BY INVESTORS BUT THEY DONT HAVE SENSE THEY ARE TAKING EASYLY NOW THEY CHANGED COMPANY TO CHENNAI WE DONT KNOW THE ADDRESS OF THE COMPANY THEY ARE WORKING IN BATHROOMS BUSTED S.EVERY INVESTOR IS PRAYING GOD TO GET MONEY.REMEMBER MR LAKSHMI PALAYPU AND RAMESH KRISHNAN WHAT EVER U DONE THIS WILL EFFECT TO YOUR KIDS ITS ALL INVESTORS BLESSINGS.YOU PEOPLE REALISE AND DO EVERYTHING FAVOUR TO INVESTORS OTHERWISE YOUR LIFES ARE MISERABLE.

Respond

IBSN IncNever file through IBSN again

IBSN has not refunded the tax preparation fees that I had paid them. Its been 7 months now and I have tried every possible way to communicating with them. Based on an initial estimation of my tax refund, I paid them a fee and after I got the detailed statement I found a number of issues with the initial estimation and the final refund was much lower. They were to refund the difference in fees of more than $200 but they have never paid it back in spite of repeated follow up with them.

These guys are complete cheats and and i would like to advise everyone to stay away from them as far as possible.

1 Response