IBSN Complaints & Reviews

IBSNVA State Tax Return

I filled Yr 2009 Tax returns with IBSN & recenlty received the tax audit note from VA state tax that my VA tax return could not be located. I am pleading with Laxmi & all other email ids she sent to help me resolve the issue or share me a copy of tax returns so that I can prepare but I am not getting response. I am currently in China & have no access to my paper records & lost soft copies. Their IBSN website is also not working so that I can download & do research to find where is the issue, none of phone numbers reachable.
Folks if any one has some idea on how I can get more help, please guide me.

• Ke
    keyan1983 Oct 24, 2012

Sorry Friend... You have just become another victim of IBSN's fraud work...

IBSNIBSN is Fraud Compant who Lures customers

To Mr. Laxmi Paleypu
IBSN cheats all its customers after collecting the Money . They run fake contact numbers and email addresses on their website http://myibsn.com/html/india-locations.asp. I have been trying to reach IBSN since April 2012 after i paid the money. So far no one responded to any of my calls or emails. Many of my friends in my office are close victims of IBSN . They have rasied a dispute with the Credit card dept for the transactiosn made through IBSN. I even sent my relatives to the Vijayawada branch office (IBSN INC Corportation, c/o. Sirimettric Expat Services Pvt Ltd, Dno:59-14-2A, 2nd floor, Santhi Plaza, Gayatri Nagar, near benz circle, Vijayawada -520008) but no one seldom cares to respond . I have been calling and mailing almost everyday to the given numbers on the page but i am only loosing money and time.
Below is the India main office where they run fake contact numbers and email ids.
IBSN India Ltd Global Process Center

Phone : [protected], [protected]
[protected]

Email : [protected]@myibsn.com
[protected]@ibsnus.com

I am vsiisting Vijayawada and Hyderabd this October end on my oersonal trip and plan to lodge a Cheating case agianst IBSN.I have around 12 colleagues in just the same project who were close victims of IBSN and they have rasied dispute with Credit card transactions with IBSN. I will wait for Laxmi's response and i will ask my colleagues to post their comments . I woudl refer this while lodging the cheating case

IBSN — Incorrect tax filing and zero audit support - completely fraud / company closing down

Its not a surprise that this company is now infamous for cheating customers and providing zero support. The person in charge Laxmi Palaypu is himself in agreement of the quality...

IBSNFraud and irresponsive

I have an audit from IRS for year 2010 and I have been trying to contact IBSN for 1 month now. Nobody seems to respond form their end. Now the IRS is saking me to pay a penalty of $5000. why doesn't the US governement take some action and prevent such companies from doing business?. Laxmi Palyappu is such a fraud. Laxmi - Instead of eating up innocent people's money like this, please start a business with your mother, sister, wife and possibly your daughter too. I will be a customer for sure.

IBSNTax representation fraud

I want to report a very serious issue against IBSN and would like to request all readers to take a note of my case and refrain from dealing with IBSN. I filed my tax returns with IBSN for 2009 and 2010 and in 2012 I received audit notices from IRS for both 2009 and 2010 years. IBSN initially considered to represent my case and asked me for 300$ to transfer to their account for some charges related to some deductibles to cover the cost of my case representation. I transferred 300$ to their account but after that they stopped representing my case and now I had to pay nearly $3000 in additional taxes to IRS. Now I am asking Laxmi and his team to pay back the 300$ to me but they are not replying to my mails. I am thinking that my $300 is gone and therefore I would like to make all you guys aware that never ever file taxes through IBSN. NEVER EVER.

• Av
    Avidutta Jun 15, 2012

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST EACH AND EVERY ONE NOT TO FILE TAX RETURNS WITH IBSN GOING FORWARD FROM NEXT YEAR IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM TAX AUDITS AND HARASSEMENTS.

IBSNFraud company IBSN

Anyone who intends to file taxes with IBSN: DO NOT GO with them. They are frauds with no ethics. Despite paying the representation fee and everything they didnt come to my rescue when my file was audited by IRS for 2009 and 2010. I had to pay all the dues out of my pocket. The IRS audtior told me that they are watching this company. Tell to your freinds and spread the word about this fraud company. Laxmi Paylapu is the one who runs this company.

• Pa
    Pavel Saha May 01, 2012

Same situation here. If only we could sue this company for what all they make us go thru.

• El
    Electron Jun 08, 2012

I also faced the same problem, I had to pay almost all of my so called "refund" for 2 years including interest compounded till date. I am submitting a formal complaint to the IRS about this.

IBSNNegligence towards customers

Hey Laxmi, I hope you can help me getting out of this IBSN trouble. I have been filing my taxes with IBSN from last 4 years. This year my experience was horrible, IBSN shown me that I suppose to owe $3900+ to the IRS. I said thats fine.. and I pad tax filing fees $130. On the 4/16/2011 (Friday) I got message from IBSN that my tax amount increased to $4500 and my state tax decreased by $60. I had no clue how these amount increased by $500 so I start calling all the numbers given on the IBSN site. No one picked up call. I called up on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday till 12 pm. I made atleast 100 calls. Also I sent few messages on the IBSN site, no one has responded yet. Since 18th Apr was last day of filing, I have filed my taxes from TurboTax. I have faced lot of trouble with IBSN and now I want my money back which I paid for tax filing. Please let me know what information you will need from me to resolve this issue and also check responsible guys who do not bother to attend calls or reply to messages.
Please resolve this issue asap. My email is : [protected]@yahoo.com

Avinash

• Av
    Avi Apr 21, 2011

I think I should call my credit card company and file a dispute against IBSN... this way credit card companies will put their name in the black list... guys...what do u think ?

IBSNHorrible,Unprofessional,Delayed,Not Trust Worthy

I have been IBSN customer(I18109) for last 5 years. I had mixed feelings. Earlier, when IBSN was in its initial stage they offered good service and was very prompt in provide service and filing returns. I had bad experience during 2009 filing. IBSN team never replied to my queries on their website. I could not get them on phone as well. I had to penalty $1900+ and tried contacting IBSN through emails and phone but failed. Finally, I ended up paying penalty as IRS was sending multiple letters. I requested IBSN, to file my taxes diligently. This year, I was not prepared to my taxes on own because of my wedding and hired IBSN again as they knew my profile for last few years.
It is PATHETIC now. I am stuck with them for the last 45 days. I already paid the fee and waiting for my taxes to be filed. Today it is 4/8 and I have a week to complete this process. I tried contacting them (guess?) more than 50 times of phone, 10-15 times through personal emails, at least 15 times through IBSN website 'My Messages' feature. I am waiting for IBSN to respond. If anybody on this board knows their CEO's number or any IBSN manager's number please do reply to this thread. In case IBSN fail to respond to my queries and failed to file my taxes in next 7 days, I am looking for taking a legal action against IBSN. I need money for my dad's surgery and this money is crucial. I am delaying surgery now. I hope IBSN will take immediate action and file my case immediately. One thing for sure, IBSN will never undertake your case against IRS and will never stand by you/reply to your queries when you have a penalty/query from IRS. It is my personal experience. PLEASE DON'T SPEND YOUR TIME with IBSN and be careful as it may put your life in US in jeopardy. Wish you all good luck. I really did a mistake of choosing IBSN over others for years. I am completely upset and unhappy with the way my case is handled and they should hear it from proper channel.

• Be
    bellajioo May 10, 2011

Very true !!! Before making the payment they will follow up regularly and after that there won't be any response. It's been more than 70 days since I made the payment and still haven't got the return. I would have contacted them for 100 + times and they were not reachable.
    I'll never ever file with this filthy cheap people.

IBSNReview

Hello
I was going thru this chain of messages in this Board. My intention earlier was to try the service of IBSN, now that i changed my mind because of these messages. This being apart, I truly appreciate the responses of Ms. Palaypu in an attempt to fix things. I understand like any other organization, which in the intial stages has a teething problems and this goes the same with IBSN. But I really appreciate the courage and entrepreneurship of Ms. Palypu in succeeding this venture and Wish her all the BEST. May be few years from now they would be fine tuned and there would be more customers like me who would be willing to utilise their service.

• Ib
    IBSN.Sufferer Apr 09, 2011

I am currently utilizing IBSN services and they are pathetic. They charged me more than a month back but still did not file my taxes. I tried calling their contact numbers and no one attends the calls. Even though I left voice mails with my contact details, no one called me back. I am extremely disappointed by IBSN services.

• Su
    sue IBSN Jun 02, 2011

They lack professionalism... no one bothers to reply to "escalated mails" i too had the bad experience of utilising their services now i get to know that my state tax is not filed... these frauds are not available on phone or mail... planning to procede legally

Sam198455 Mar 28, 2012

I am also having the same problem with IBSN and they have made no attempt to contact me or uphold the tax representation I paid for in the event of an IRS examination which is currently the issue. I am also planning to take legal action, so if you are interested in being involved in a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against IBSN you can email me at [email protected] I am starting a petition for anyone who has been wronged by this company and is having to pay thousands because of their errors. If this sounds like what is happening to you then sign the petition and lets start the legal action.

• Fr
    frustratedbyIBSN Apr 05, 2012

plz plz plz dont file ur tax with IBSN...its my own experience...I got IRS notice...and these people r not doing anything...everytime u need to call them in India...and all stupid people assist u...who do not have any knowledge about US tax.So my request is DONT FILE UR TAX WITH IBSN...

IBSNWorst Customer Care

I received the worst ever customer care from IBSN. I had to teach IBSN folks about the difference between regular tax filing (1040) and amendment filing (1040X). Though they have 10 different contact numbers and 5 mail ids for support, I never received response from any of them. If you are lucky enough to get hold of a folk on line, he will hung up that he will get back but they wont.
I have pasted my last mail communication to one of their senior official as escalation after months of follow-ups but even he turns out to be a dumb. Finally I had to call bank to dispute the transaction and get the money refunded back.
They are the WORST in customer care. I never recommend to any one and also I told my friends that I referred to hold off. I also attached the screenshot which shows the status that got stuck on 2/21 and no updates thereafter.

Mon, March 14, 2011 6:07:10 PM
Re: Unhappy customer - Need Refund of Fees - TC10767

From:
Karthick Nethaji <karthick.[protected]@yahoo.com>
View Contact
To: ramesh.[protected]@ibsnus.com

Wow, what an awesome customer care! Even after few escalations, there is no response. A perfect example to post for 'IBSN reviews' over the web.

I will make my own efforts to get my money back.

Karthick

From: Karthick Nethaji <karthick.[protected]@yahoo.com>
To: ramesh.[protected]@ibsnus.com
Sent: Fri, March 11, 2011 7:28:20 PM
Subject: Unhappy customer - Need Refund of Fees - TC10767

Hi Ramesh,

I am writing this mail to you after weeks of follow-ups for an update of my amendment. The customer care is very worse as they are not reachable most of the times and if reachable, they are not able to answer any of the questions. None of the mails sent to mail ids mentioned in 'contact us' are answered.

I have been dealing with Francis, Silambarasan, Rajan over the weeks and they just provide false hopes and nothing else. I also spoke with Deepak (who seems to be a Manager) but he also disappeared after the promise.

I also need to instruct and teach IBSN folks that the amendment is different from regular tax returns. And every time, I need to explain my problem to a different folk that answered the call and finally ending up in vain.

At this moment, I don't want to file with IBSN and I want my money (340$) refunded that I paid as part of tax summary fees on 2/18.

PS: If you would be interested to know the background of the issue, I have listed the summary in the attachment. Also, if I don't hear back for this mail as well, then I will not call IBSN any more, instead I will call the bank to launch a complaint to get the refund.

Please check and let me know.

Karthick

Worst Customer Care

IBSNPaid for FBAR filling, got errored DOC ONLY

I am an IBSN client since 2007. While filing for the TAX year 2009, i paid the full amount for FBAR filing also. I was contacted by IBSN with FBAR documents last week. There were mistakes in the document so that i wanted IBSN guys to correct it and upload the document again. I am trying to reach IBSN mutiple times through mail & telephone with out any success.

Since i didn't here back from IBSN I personally perpared my document and sent it to IRS and I requested to credit back $45 which I paid to IBSN for FBAR filing and they never respond back to me.

I have no clue what kind of phone lines they are using. No one is picking up...whenever I try (Morning or Evening) no one is picking up. I think for name sake they are having these lines [protected], [protected] and [protected].

NOW I have NO CLUE, when I will receive my money back

IBSN — termination of employees

To all dear who are working in the ibsn company(it's a big fraud company) Dear Lpp&Geetha, First of all I want to ask a question regarding about your company recruitment...

IBSNCRIMINALS AT GOVERNMENT

Refund: You paid extra on your land value tax.

To whom it may concern,

Our database shows that do to a glitch you've been charged extra on your land value tax.
amount: $258.36
please click the following link to get the amount into to your bank account. https://www.irs.gov/refundyourpaid

Reguards,
Internal Revenue Service.

This forces the people to click on the link and then takes to IBSN website. They ask to pay 400 US $ from NRI and US citizens.
They are FRAUDS. CRIMINALS and MUST BE BEHIND BARS.
IF US citizens and GOVERNMENT do not put these SCAM makers into bar they are harming themselves. ITS OPEN AND HIGH CRIME millions and billions of US taxsaver money they have eaten up.
If it is not a CRIME please give me a defination of CRIME????

IBSNRegarding my payment refund

Hi This is about IBSN tax services . I lost my patience and putting this complaint. This company filed my tax filing for year -2008 and I payed 435.81 USD for processing fee. But later I changed my mind and asked to file with another option in Tax summary which costs processing fee of 135.82 USD. The remaining amount is not yet returned back to me. I called custome service lot of times. Alwayz it is same response as they are working on this. But till now I didnt get my money. I sent an e-mail also and no response. Really pain with these guys..at least they could have responded to my e-mail...donnoo wats stopping them to re-pay my money. I have sent three e-mails to These guys and number of times phone calls...

Dear Ravi -

I submit my earnest apologies if our Office has not attended to your reversal request. I shall be glad if you can please forward me the file no. and the email id with which you registered on our website and I shall sure get your reversal request resolved with in 24-48 hours.

I thank you for your business and forbearance upon us.

Email: [email protected]

P.S.: Customers may please note that our phone lines are currently under restoration and they will be in effect from Monday, June 8, 2009 onwards. We deeply apologize for this inconvenience. You can please reach me by email if you need any assistance before then. Thanks!

• Ra
    Ravi Jun 05, 2009

Nandan thanks for your response.
    It seems your e-mail id is wrongly given someother post from where I took and posted by someone from IBSN. I sent e-mail to below people. At leats anyone of others could have responded right?

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

I forwarded my e-mail again to you..lets see when it gets resolved.

Ravi

Nanda Kumar K V Jun 05, 2009

Thanks for the email Ravi. You can sure see the progress in next 24-48 hours. Do reach me on my email id if you need any assistance before then.

• Ka
    karunanidhii Aug 19, 2009

These people are frauds and must be handle to police only.
    They are only indulging in malpractice and should be taken care through proper channel like police.

Nanda Kumar K V Aug 19, 2009

Dear Karunanidhii - I do not understand what induced you to make this statement and would definitely correct ourselves if there is anything wrong from our end. I shall be obliged if you can please mail me your email id or the file no. with which you registered on the IBSN website and I shall get this resolved at the earliest.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Senior Tax Practice Manager - US Taxation & Representation Services
    Assistant Director - Knowledge Management, Training & Compliance
    IBSN Tax Planners, Inc.
    Phone: US: 1-866-892-5035 (Extension – 193); INDIA: +91-040-3243 6936/37
    Email: [email protected]
    Experience our new home page at: http://www.myibsn.com/
    "There is only one valid definition of a business purpose - to create a CUSTOMER" - Peter F Drucker.

IBSNNO RESPONSE

I have received a notice from State Tax regarding additional information on some expenses.

I have already paid Tax representaion fees just to make sure that in case there is some issue with my tax filling IBSN will be solely responsible to look into the matter and provide the relevant documnet and or information.

And, during filling I have be assured that IBSN will take care of anything and everything.

Now, I have been trying to contact the IBSN folks over phone but they are not responding..I have at least given 4 voice mail but all in vain.

Then I escalated the issue through the Notify escaltaion and I received the response after a week for that to send the notice scanned copy to pavani.[protected]@ibsnus.com and I did accordingly and now it almost a week that I have not received any response once again.

As per state notice I need to respond to them in 15 days (almost 7-8 days are gone..).I think this is very frustrating and my first experience to IBSN was very bad.

Still I am only hoping that they will respond the email and send some required information to the sate dept. to clarify them.

Before tax filling is done they were available over the phone everytime I called but now I just satisfy my self hearing to the rings and talking to them over phone is like dream come true.

One more thing I was once lucky enough to able to contact the customer service associate after repeated calls but after she heared my issue she simply kept the phone...

Please there is any one who can listen to me, please help me out.

• Ib
    ibsn_ sufferer Jun 05, 2009

hi piyush,

IBSN is FRAUD Company...Everyone working there is FAKE...

I have same issue and mailed to these guys, ...no response yet...you can also try..
    PLANNING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST IBSN FOR FRAUD ACTIVITIES..

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], Anuradha [email protected]

or call this guy

IBSN Tax Planners, Inc.
    Phone: US: 1-866-393-8669 (Extension – 1010); INDIA: +91-040-3243 6936/37
    Email: nandakumar.kan[email protected]

Dear Piyush -

We deeply apologize for this overdue response. I believe Ms. Archana has updated you on the progress of the query and I personally assure that your case will a happy closure. We will sure represent your case before the concerned State Revenue Department.

We solemnly thank you for your patience and business.

Dear IBSN Sufferer - Even you can please mail me your query and I shall revert with SOLUTION within 24 hours. If you can cite your Original Name on this blog, I shall be very very glad!

Phone: US: 1-866-393-2757 (Extension – 1010); INDIA: +91-040-3243 6936/37

• Pi
    PIYUSH Jun 05, 2009

Thanks to IBSN for it's prompt action and resolving the issue.

Nanda Kumar K V Jun 06, 2009

Thank you very much Piyush for endowing us with the opportunity to resolve your grievance.

IBSN — Refund of overpaid fee

Hi, I have been calling IBSN for the past two months and about 8 calls later I have still not got the fees that I overpaid. Every time I call they keep saying that they will...