I C Systems Complaints & Reviews

I C SystemsRude, nasty and unhelpful

I am trying to set up a payment schedule for my son. He is a long haul trucker and unable to spend hours waiting for help. I have power of attorney for him to handle all of his business. IC systems is terrible to deal with. They should be ran out of business. I conplained to to IHC Medical for turning account over to collections in the first. Now I find I have to deal with uneducated, incompendent, untrained people. Anyone using ic systems should be ashamed!!! They certainly are not legally doing a job. They should all go to jail!!!

• Si
    SIDNEY Aug 21, 2008

I am in the middle of disputting my dental charges and constantly get calls from I.C.Systems at all hours of the day. They are very rude and will not give me straight answers.

• Ko
    koreangyrl Mar 16, 2010

They were very rude. When I told them that I have been out of work for over a month because of medical leave, she asked well how was I paying for rent? My rent for my family is more important that paying this debt off. She then told me that I would be reported for non-payment.

I C SystemsThis company continues to call from blocked or unavailable numbers

This company continues to call from blocked or unavailable numbers, which we refuse to either confirm or deny information. We have requested that they contact us with a verifiable number and they say that it is not possible. In this age of Fraud and Identity Theft are they for real thinking we will confirm personal information?

They call three or more times a day even after you inform them they made their one contact for the day. They have no regards for the consumer protection laws.

I C Systemsharrassing phone calls

I recieved a suspicouse phone call from one of I C Systems reps who was extremely rude and demanded personal information from me. I refused to tell him who I was and he proceeded to tell me all except the middle two numbers of my social security number. He demanded that I confirme the middle two. I asked what I C Systems is and what they do to which he responded develop and maintain relations for companies. I told him that the mc donalds drive thru guy does that same thing so what does that actually mean. This question apparently really pisses them off. I began calling them repeatedly and asking that same question after many phone calls I was sent to a manager who I made a deal with. I would quit calling them if they quit calling me. Today they broke that deal. I am asking for any help who wants to get back at companies who scam, harrass, and strong arm people please call [protected] and ask them what IC Systems is and what do they do for their clients besides manage customer relations. Thanks any one who helps I will be calling myself about twenty to thirty times a day.

• Mi
    missy Mar 23, 2009

These people call many times daily using "unknown caller" and when I answer they identify themselves and ask me to wait on the line but eventually hang up on me without anyone else ever coming to the phone. I'm not sure what their game is because after that the phone stopped ringing for several hours. They have left several messages on my answering machine with this call back number: 866-903-1001

• Aj
    Ajeocci Mar 25, 2009

Someone who calls himself Samuel Freigo (sp) calls repeatedly alleging he is attempting to collect a debt for Bank of America. I have asked him to put his request in writing, and not to call again. He continues to call, refuses to properly identify himself or his company, and refuses to provide a company address. The phone number he calls from is blocked.

I C SystemsHarassing elderly

I C Systems calls my parents house non- stop several times daily looking for someone who does not live there, and hasn't lived there in 20 years! My parents are elderly and in poor health, and told this creditor not to call again, but the ignorant jerk told them he would call until he got the person he was looking for.
My parents do not owe anyone, and do not deserve being harassed
by this company. They have no information of any kind to give this company about anyone! Something needs to be done!

• Kc
    K. Campbell Nov 13, 2007

My parents do not owe anyone, and do not deserve being harassed

Sally Jengings Nov 20, 2007

I have a major problem with I C systems. I keep getting calls from this company over three times a day. Not only that but when I do answer they hang up on me. I call back to find out what company it is and they want my phone number and name plus a few more personal info before they can tell me the name of the company. This is scary with what happens these days. The people who work for this company are a bunch of idiots and they are harassing a lot of people and it needs to stop ASAP. If they call me one more time I am reporting them to the police.

Joseph A Mullaney III Dec 04, 2007

Hello, my name is Attorney Joseph A. Mullaney, III. I represent Pennsylvania and New Jersey consumers against companies that mis-program their computers to call the "wrong person." I have found that the only way these companies change their policies is to be hit in the pocketbook. If you have a residential (non-business) telephone number receiving unlawful consumer debt collection telephone calls, you may have a cause of action. Did you know that you may be entitled up to $1000.00 under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 U.S.C. 1692, et seq. and another $1500.00 for each automated (prerecorded or artificial) telephone call under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 47 U.S.C. 227, et seq.?

If you wish to speak about your matter, please email me. If we agree that professional representation is warranted, I represent consumers without any upfront costs or attorneys fees. Instead, they will be deducted from your recovery and/or awarded by the court against the defendants. Other terms and conditions apply. I hope to hear from you soon because there are important statute of limitations governing your possible action.

Nothing herein is intended nor may it be construed as legal advice. For legal advice, consult an attorney.

Very truly yours,
    Tel 856-784-0101
    Fax 856-784-5558

• Ka
    katherine daniel Jan 12, 2008

yes i know what you mean they call my friends house everyday looking for someone who doesnt live there either, and even if they did there is no reason in this world that they need to be calling more than once a day. Also when you call the number back that they call you on it says that the person is suppposed to leave a messege and they never do... I get about 3 phone calls a day, ive told them once not to call that early because they call at 8 am everyday even on the weekends , im supposed to give birth in one week and i have to deal with some ### calling my house at 8 am every saturday, within the last 2 weeks i have 10 calls on my caller id... its getting ridiculous and i would love for them to stop calling me... its not even my bill its my parents bill, i mean i understand that you need to pay your bills but there is no reason to harrass someone like that...

• Ky
    kyisha Apr 28, 2008

jim from this company is rude, unprofessional person they need to get a better staff.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices