Hyundai/Service Complaints & Reviews

Hyundai/ServiceHyundai i20, 1.2 motion 2015

HI
I bought my car at Hyundai Centurion at 28 000km in September 2016, and since I ever bought it its problem after another. I told them about the hard starting and up to so far they haven't done anything to fix the problem infect Ian the service manager he is very rude towards me and telling me that the car is normal. Yes the other problems that I told them about they told me its in manufacture spec, ok, but he says the hard starting its normal. And I even talked to Nico but it looks like there will be no solution as I tell them that happens if the car is been driven and parking it and start it, will never give them problems that im experiencing. And they did took the car to AA and they have given them all the things that I have highlighted them which they never given them attention and I don't think AA test hard starting. I took the car to midrand they couldn't find any fault because they had it for only 1 day and I once even gave Hyundai centurion for 1 day and they didn't find a fault and when they had the car for a week they did experience what I told them and they told me that there was a tube that was disconnected and they found a leakage and they changed the clutch but unfortunate it didn't solve the hard starting and now they telling me the car is normal. they have the car as we speak but according to Ian the car its fine but its because its not been driven. I send them a video that I took during starting and still want to say the car is normal. I need help I can not drive a car that does that while paying for it. As for Ian he thinks I care about the loan car they gave me telling me I should take the unfixed car or I will pay for a loan car, what is that.

im coming to you because I really don't see a way forward here for my car to be in a normal good working solution.

Regards
Motlatso
[protected]

Hyundai/ServicePoor Service

Today I had a service from there as I did every 3 months.
Before I got the service, there was no problem with my doors. I am sure because I opened it to put my stuff at the rear seat.

But after the service, when I opened the door, I heard some sound. So I asked the technician to check it. But he jut put lube oil.
And then the sound had gone.

So I complained if they performed it in the service. Obviously, he said 'yes'. So I complained it to Service Manager. But he was much more arrogant. I explained the situation. But he said because for now the sound had gone it was ok.
But he did not apology for the poor service. Just said "I have no idea" and went away to his office.

I am very upset. How can I report their bad service and attitude to customer.?
Please don't go there for service.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices