Howcool.com Complaints & Reviews

Howcool.comPaid for goods never shipped

I put an order in for a product on 2/1/13 they took my money out immediately. 4weeks later I hadn't received my goods. They said it's on back order will be ready in 3 weeks. Another three weeks past still got nothing. Had to email them twice to get a generic response. Again they said its just a slight delay, that they would have the stuff ready in two weeks. I got a sniff of the scam then and there and immediately requested for a refund. They took two days to get back and deliberately lied about the refund instead gave me a credit. I said I did not asked for a store credit I wanted a refund of my $50. Got a response saying my refund will be processed in 7 days, 14 days later, to date, now is the 22/4/13 I have nothing, no refund, no response. Have lodged a complaint through my bank for fraudulent transaction dispute also, they are now going after howcool.com. Howcool.con is very very dishonest in their dealings and I hope no one else will get scam like this. "

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Ni
      nioreh Nov 25, 2013

Utterly worthless. Just like everybody else, order placed, money drawn from card..
      5 months and 3 complaints later where they promised "they will arrive within 10days, 3weeks, ..." they still haven't sent anything.

DON'T EVER BUY FROM THIS SITE. I sure wont.

Howcool.comFake pictures of product

I bought a pair of shoes, literally falling apart after a few weeks. Howcool.com sent fake pictures but now their customer service couldn't care about their customers less. They don’t allow a return or a credit. I have never had such a poor customer service for obviously flawed product. I will never shop there again.

Comment Guidelines