ADVERTISIMENT

Houston Video & Photography Complaints & Reviews

Houston Video & PhotographyPOOR service and quality

Said it would take 6 months to do the Wedding Video and editing of it. Paid Sean Hunter in full and 9 months later still no Video and no contact with him. He does not return phone calls or emails and make false promises.`Watch out for Sean Hunter from Houston Video & Photography. He is a big scam!! His website is www.houstonvp.com

We hired a lawyer and threated to take him to court. After almost 11 months he sends us our Wedding DVDs, and well they don't play right. They skip and freeze up. He does not ever spell our address right on the Fedex package, we were lucky that we ever got the mail. And the package didn't even have a return address.

Don't hire this guy unless you like poor quality and a chance of losing all your wedding day memories.

Stay Tuned...

Comment Guidelines

2 Responses
    • Ab
      ABETTERDJ Feb 11, 2013

My client was also ripped off by Sean Hunter [protected] of 13506 Canaan Bridge Dr, Houston, Tx 77041. His current ad on Craigslist is the same rap he gave me on the phone. It has been 9 months since my client's wedding, no video, no returned calls, no reply to emails. My client is filing charges tomorrow.

• Er
      Erica Aug 12, 2008

Oh my Gosh I was just checking his web site to write down his address because tomorrow I am going to the court house to sue him. And I ran across this. Its been two years since my wedding and I have not gotten my wedding video. I got my pictures because I bought a cd with all the images. I also bought the rough footage to the video but I have not gotten the final product. I guess I got luck that I at least have that. But I did loose a lot of money!!! That’s why I am going to sue him and you should too!!!

Houston Video & Photography — Never recived Wedding DVD or video