Housequake.com Complaints & Reviews

Housequake.comhousequake.com uses prince.org as a safe haven!!!

To all-

The members of housequake.com have been using prince.org as a safe haven to make up for the loss of not being on housequake.com anymore. All that I have to say to the ex-members of housequake.com is "Oh how the mighty has fallen!" I am pretty sure you guys know what I mean.

Taylor Adams Jun 27, 2009

To All:

Many people at the org, who are also ex-HQ members, are still whining at the fact that the website is no longer active. Suck it up, and stop crying!! Prince did the right thing, and it serves you guys right. Now that you guys no longer have HQ, you want to criticize Prince. For you guys to start criticizing and talking about him weren't his true fans in the first place. All you guys are are fair-weather fans or wannabes!!

Taylor Adams

Housequake.comto babygirl32712:discrimination against christians in housequake.com

BabyGirl32712-

I am not surprised that you had to revert to cussing to prove your point. By the way, the passage reads, 'Judge not lest thou be judged'. God does not tolerate homosexuality whatsoever!!! For you to say that God allows us to make choices, that is correct. They can be either good or bad. In your case, you made a choice to be something that God does not tolerate, and you will be punished for making it. But, God is long-suffering and He gives everyone a chance to come to know Him, but He will not tarry with you always. But when you do, you must repent from that and turn away from it, and do not regress. I am sorry you had to cuss to prove your point.

taylor adams Mar 11, 2009

...please read message above.

Taylor Adams Mar 11, 2009

BabyGirl32712-

Please read comment above.

-Taylor Adams

Digital Commando-

If you tell me to go somewhere else, why are you here? Leave remarks that actually make sense so I could actually respond.

Digital Commando-

Just to let you know, as long as I am breathing I will not back down. I am not going to take God's Word somewhere else. It is here to stay, as it has been for years and years. Just think, when you pass on, God's Word will still be here and forever more. So, check your comments before you regret them. Sorry, you thump somewhere else, you insane freak!

To Digital Commando-

...Thankyou for calling me a Jesus freak! I will be a Jesus freak from morning to night, and until the end of my days. Forever more and always!!! Hoping to put some Jesus freak into your life.
    -Taylor

Housequake.comtaylors lord: housequake.com is officially over!!!

Dear taylors lord,

Well, I am not surprised that you would leave such a stupid comment. It seems as if you "used" to be a member of housequake.com.
Like I said, "oh how the mighty has fallen!" housequake.com thought taht by banning me from the website would silence me from speaking god's word against them, but it only gave me a better opprotunity. Like I have said, god's powers have been demonstrated, which makes me a prouder believer in christ. It was all in a matter of time that god would do something about what has happened. The members of housequake.com, including you, should be ashamed of yourselves. You thouhgt that you would not receive any punishment for doing that to me, but look who has progressed now, god's word. Where are you guys? Oh wait, your shut down. Don't try to test god's word. Each and everytime you do, he will prove to be infallible and sovereign.

A firmer believer in christ,

Taylor Adams Feb 27, 2009

Dear Taylors Lord,

Read comment above. If you would like to comment more, I would be delighted to talk with an ex-member of the inactive Housequake.com. :)

A Proud believer in Christ,
    Taylor Adams

By the way..."buzy" is spelled as such: "buzzy"

To Digital Commando-

Not to be mean, but do you have split personalities? Because you left responses and it seems as if you are talking to yourself in fourth person. I will pray for you, it seems as if you need it.
    Are you okay? Because it seems as if you are a very troubled individual. I will continue to speak God's Word as long as He gives me breath. There is no stopping His Word, and that is the end of the story. It seems as if you need to find out more about Him, because you seem very troubled. You say that I am close-minded, yes, when it comes to the Word of God. Homosexuality is not tolerated whatsoever, no matter what anyone says. It is evil and it is wrong. Like I have said, I will continue to share God's Word as long as He gives me air.

Digital Commando-

You look like a seriously disturbed person from the sight of your photo on your icon. Why are you speaking in fourth person? If you were trying to make a statement by leaving as many comments, I am certaintly not convinced that you were trying to say something. It also makes it seem as if you did not even pass elementary with a vernacular like yours. Please sound a little more intelligent and sane.

Housequake.com — housequake.com is officially over!!!

Hip, hip, horray!!! See, god works wonders!!! The people and members of housequake.com never thought that...

Housequake.comdo not support housequake.com

Dear all,

Please do not support housequake.com!!! This is a website that allows homosexuality to be stood up for. This is the unofficial website of prince, who has tried to sue them, that allows filthiness to be said on the forums. This is certaintly something that has happened now at god's time. When something so evil as the housequake.com website, god will not allow something so filthy to continue. This is certaintly a demonstration of god's power. So please, everyone knows that homosexuality is not morally correct, and it is wrong, and will corrupt the mind's of little children. Please I beg anyone that is involved in the housequake.com website. This is an opprotunity to show that housequake.com is a perverted website. Please do not support them!!!

Thankyou god!!!

Taylor Adams Oct 29, 2008

Please this is a chance not to support housequake.com. please do not support them. they allow filth and poison to be stood up for on their website. please do not support them.

Thankyou,

Taylor Adams Oct 29, 2008

Please do not support housequake.com. they are vile, filthy, and immoral. please do not support them.

Taylor Adams Oct 30, 2008

Dear All,

If anyone has had some kind of experience as such with housequake.com, do not hesitate to write on this complaint board. They need to see that people really do see that they are not what they try to be. Please if you would like, write something. Maybe we could do something about their website. Perhaps, began a blog about them that would stop the number of people from joining them. Not that I am saying that they have an extreme number of people joining them, but I just want to decrease the number of people that are joining them.

• Be
    Beautiful319 Jun 05, 2009

Taylor, there are many things in this world that are more "evil' than homosexuality. Oh, and by the way, if parents are worried about the corruption of their children's minds, then wouldn't it be their job to monitor what they should and should not be looking at on the computer? Worry about your own children. Not everyone is as easily influenced as you think. Open up your heart, open your Mind!

Taylor Adams Jul 07, 2009

Beautiful319-

If you don't think that everyone is looking at the computer, why is it your privilege to write what you think? is it possible that everyone is looking at the computer, including you and me? if you did not think so, why did you write? just like you stand for your beliefs, I stand for my god, and my belief in god. now if you want your children to indulge in whatever this world has to offer, be my guest. but my lord says that whoever conforms to the ways of this world has no part in his kingdom. as for my children, which I have not, but when I do have children, they will be taught about god. I pray that your children is not easily influenced by your worldly attitude. open up your heart, and let god's word in. he will humble you and renew your mind.

Isn't it funny how what I said came true? the sight is discontinued, right? there goes another demonstration of god's powers.

In ephesians 4:23-24, it states, "and be renewed in the spirit of our mind. and that ye put on the new man, which after god is created in righteousness and true holiness."

Peace to you

Housequake.comdo not suppor housequake.com

Do not support housequake.com!!!

This must be a sign from god!!! I am not in any way trying to be vindictive, because I just knew that it was a matter of time that something would happpen to that website. If anyone sees this, please do not support them. Please!!! This is the kind of website that allows homosexuality to be said and stood up for, rather than the truth that it is wrong, and always will be wrong!!! So please, I beg everyone, do not, I repeat, do not support them.

Thankyou god!!!

Housequake.comdiscrimination against christians in housequake.com

Talk about christian discrimination!
I was once a member of housequake.com and I expressed how gay marriage was wrong. there was a certain forum that talked about gay rights and I thought it was wrong, and I started to use scripture, but only after others tried to use scripture, but it was in the wrong manner. I was then booted off the website because I was defending the christian faith, which caused me to be banned from the website. I am just asking for those christians out there who sees this complaint to help me inform everyone not to join the housequake.com website. they are not even an official prince website, and prince has even tried to sue them once, but I think that he was not successful in doing so. if anyone out there wants to stand up for the truth, please write me to let me know that you are willing to help me start a blog about that website, because something so evil as that website needs to be demolished!!

Taylor Adams Oct 04, 2008

To all christian viewers out there, I urge you to please vote yes on prop 8!!! by voting yes this is going to band homosexual marriage. not only marriage, but it would stop this filth from being taught to our children in schools. if you guys have not registered to vote, please, register. this disaster cannot, must not, be taught to young children in schools. their minds and thinking habits are going to be affected with such nastiness!!!

thankyou and god bless

Taylor Adams Oct 09, 2008

Hey all,

I would just like to inform anyone who has seen this postboard to please comment. I would like to talk to anyone if anyone has any concerns or comments about what I have just posted.

God Bless,

taylor adams Mar 21, 2009

To all-

Just letting you guys know...housequake.com is officially over. Many of the ex-members have been comming onto this website trying to continue the same things that transpired in last July of 08'. I am just excited to know that this has happened because it demonstrates the power of God.

Housequake.com — discrimination against christians

Talk about christian discrimination! I was once a member of housequake.com, and I was criticized for...