Hospitality Complaints & Reviews

Hospitalitycredit card fraud

I signed up for a small shipping and handling fee with Raven media, with Grant funding solutions, and Google pay day. They charged me the small fee but today i found another charge on the credit card. So i would like to cancel all future dealings. I will also send you a certified letter as soon as possible. I cant seem to find a custmer service telephone number or i would use that. please dont charge any more on the credit card. Thank you Carl morris

HospitalityCyber bullies!

Bart, Kim, Keel, Stacey, Cory, Striderq, Margaret, Duane, Tom, & Robert. Who are these people and what do they all have in common? With no vested interest in me or my dispute with Accor's Seaside, Oregon, Motel 6, they have all attacked me personally, repeatedly, made disparaging comments and made pejorative remarks about me on [redacted].com.

This is by definition, Cyberbullying. Cyberbullying is willful and involves recurring or repeated harm inflicted through the medium of electronic text. Bullying intends to cause emotional distress and has no legitimate purpose to the choice of communications. But why would all these people conspire to go to that site and attack me? What or who would make them do that? Someone with a vested interest in the dispute I have with Accor/Motel 6 would, that's who.

Cyberbullying can constitute a computer crime. For example, in the United States it is a federal crime to anonymously "annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any person" via the internet or telecommunication system, punishable by a fine and/or up to two years imprisonment.

Richard Colbeth Apr 06, 2008

I fully retract and withdraw all of my previous postings on this site concerning Accor, Motel 6 and/or Manager Lee Judson.

HospitalityScam and cheating!

The fun doesn't stop after you have a consumer complaint. Then the attorneys take the handoff. Take this example of duplicity for example: Seaside Motel 6 Manager, Lee Judson, disrespected my wife and me by putting us on his nefarious Do Not Rent list claiming we were nasty people; I complained. His attorney said they made four "good faith" efforts to resolve the matter. Sure, and here is what they were:

1. 11/21/06 We were told we were taken off the list; oh goodie, when I got that letter I tried to make a reservation and was informed I couldn't because they have TWO Do Not Rent lists...!
2. 12/1/06 Again we were told we were taken off the list; called for a reservation; sorry, sir, you're still on the second Do Not Rent list.
3. 1/11/07 After telling the WA BBB and God only knows who else in November we were the ### of the earth, they said they never did.
4. 4/18/07 Their fourth "good faith" effort to resolve the matter was a personal letter from Judson to me suggesting he might make copies of my file and send it to all the lodging establishments as an informational handout.

What the hell!? And they have the onions to call that good faith efforts at reconciliation! These guys emit an air of overwhelming duplicity combined with some unspecific nastiness, like a black widow spider in heat.

• Ho
    Hosp48 Jun 03, 2016

In early June, my company was approached by Sam Logan, Director of Loss Prevention for Island Hospitality to provide consulting services intended to measure levels of customer service provided and evaluate service delivery at 2 hotels the company manages. It was stated to be an "emergency" need that would open up a long-term relationship relative to the over 100 hotels managed by Island Hospitality. We delivered those requested services, in spite of rude and aggressive behavior on the part of Mr. Logan, and forwarded our invoices in accordance with the agreement. Mr. Logan was unresponsive. When we finally were able to successfully make contact, Mr. Logan indicated her was out of town with a family emergency and would attend to the matter when he returned in a week. Upon his return, he requested that all pertinent information including invoices be resent. We immediately complied. After 24 hours, Mr. Logan informed me that the company had taken Chapter 11 Bankruptcy on 7/19 and referred me to a website to file a claim. This business was not solicited in good faith. Mr. Logan was certainly aware of the failing status of the company when he demanded services. He has now repeatedly stated that in spite of "nasty and bitter" correspondences from me, the outcome will remain the same - they have no intention of paying for services performed up until the date Bankruptcy was declared. This company is unethical and downright dishonest. Save yourself the frustration and DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this company.

• Wh
    Whip Jun 03, 2016

Ha Ha Ha. Your lies finally caught up to you eh jerkoff....

• Ro
    Ron Williams Jun 03, 2016

I'd serve the SOB with a small claims slander suit and allege discrimination based on ___ .

Richard Colbeth Jun 03, 2016

What would you do if you had been merrily staying at your fav motel for a number of years and all of a sudden without notice or reason, you got kicked out and the manager insinuated you're a drug dealer and your significant other is a whore? I mean, would that bother you at all...

Richard Colbeth Jun 03, 2016

Site host: Per a legal settlement agreement, please remove all postings I have made concerning Lee Judson or Motel 6. In the event your policy does not allow removal, please post the following retraction:

“I fully retract and withdraw all of my previous postings on this site concerning Motel 6 and manager Lee Judson”.

Dick Colbeth

HospitalitySERENDIPITY? NOT!

I've got a couple of AccorNazis, one regular, the other new, sniping at me on [redacted], this is my most recent reply:

You guys are totally missing the point here, if you don't mind my saying so. The Seaside, Oregon Motel 6 and the room aren't the issue - never were.

I'm not expecting you to understand all of this, but when you become a Senior Citizen and probably disabled, time being the enemy of us all, and all of a sudden you find your life style has changed dramatically, pensions and Social Security not being all they're cracked up to be, you'll start clipping coupons and bargain shopping too. I went into a Goodwill store for the first time in my life recently, to give you an idea.

That doesn't make us AARPers bad people, it's just a factoid. So. After a while we become attuned to something, anything that will make the bills run out before the money does, know what I'm sayin'?

Room 127 at that motel is under the stairs - if it hasn't washed away in the recent floodings - and is half sized, half amenities, of the other rooms we had been assigned the ten years we stayed there.

At first we were upset, but then we thought of the serendipity thing - maybe this is a mixed blessing and instead of thinking lemons, we thought lemonade.

So I asked for a discount - shoot me. A lot of managers in a many similar consumer situations would give their long-term, regular customers a break and if this one would have, I could have afforded to buy my bride dessert with her dinner that night. You know what kills me? Accor gives their Franchisees complimentary passes to hand out. It wouldn't have cost him a dime. This manager would rather fight than be friendly; I can't wait to meet him, he must be quite a guy.

Trust me, I never in my wildest imagination ever expected to get kicked out for the innocent request; I mean, what manager does that? If I would have had even the slightest inclination that he would have gone off the deep end like that, I'd have forgotten about it and gone without the extra calories.

So anyway, there it is- one of life's little glitches that got blown all out of proportion - a $100,000 lawsuit for asking for 10 bucks off a deal? Wow - bizarro land. If that catches on, a lot of my AARP buddies are going to wind up in court too.

If you want to help with our legal defense, please write to: Dick and Sandy Colbeth P.O. Box 821201, Vancouver, WA 98682

• Ro
    Ron Williams Dec 24, 2007

Harassment is a crime in any state. Using the Internet to harass is also a crime. Many emails and list posts are beyond the protection of "fair comment". Check with your local magistrate or prosecutor about your harassment problem. You may also have federal regulatory relief and/or your ISP may provide a remedy.

If you are in fact disabled then you should also contact a local legal clinic (law school or publicly funded) and inquire about the American's With Disabilities Act protections. You may be able to find a local attorney who specializes in such actions who will take up your cause. AARP itself may be able to provide you with legal referrals.

Good Luck.

HospitalityHarassment

There are people, especially on [redacted], that I call AccorNazis, that insist on nipping at my heels like some rabid chihuahua over this Motel 6 deal. I've got enough materiel to write my book, I don't need to keep posting, but they won't leave me the hell alone.

So I feel I have to respond to their demented ravings. Here's the latest:

A JURY WILL DECIDE WHO’S BEEN NAUGHTY OR NICE – [redacted] 12/11/07

To reiterate:

1. My wife filled out the comment card left in the room for that purpose and didn't even really ask for a refund for being assigned a substandard room; she simply asked managements' opinion about it.

2. I never talked to a soul, in fact, and as testified to a BOLI investigator under oath by the Motel's Assistant Manager. Sandy checked in and out. I walked the dog and dealt with the luggage in the back of the motel, as had been my custom for 10 years at that place.

3. Seaside Motel 6 Manager Judson wrote a very nice letter of apology to my wife and me and invited us to come back.

4. What happened after that only Judson knows but I think it may have been a middle manager's urge to flex his muscles, to show off to the ladies on his staff what a big man he is in an egregious display of abuse of authority.

See, this is why there's almost always a problem with relatives hiring relatives - if Judson had gotten fired like he should have been, it would probably have caused a major family melt down and so this megalomaniac with delusions of grandeur, wealth and power continues his rampage of disrespecting innocent guests with impunity.

Keel, I think your posts are immature, irresponsible and a trifle cruel, but since you seem to know so much about it, maybe you'll be subpoenaed duces tecum as an expert witness.

Chris Longski Dec 13, 2007

ROR wants MONEY - from you or the Motel 6 to change things.

The founder Ed Magedson, tries to force money from people and
    lets posters pile on people like yourself - be warned about ROR.

Search Phoenixnewtimes.com for the site name and be amazed
    at the article.