Horizon Drugs Complaints & Reviews

Horizon DrugsNo drugs

On December 16, 2008 I ordered some medications from Horizon Drugs. It is now February 25, 2009 and still no drugs. After several weeks of "order pending" the web site, when it would load, finally said order shipped. Still no drugs. I was able to dispute the charge on my credit card and my card company took the charge off when I explained my dispute. They will have to supply a "signed" receipt from the US postal service before the credit card company will charge me back. Well I have since re-ordered the medication from another supplier and received what I ordered in less than 2 weeks. If the Horizon order order ever shows up, I will not go down and sign for it under any situation. I went to Rogue On-Line Pharmacies and looked up a reputable company, and they list Horizon as a "Do not do business with" company. At least they didn't get me.

• La
    Laura936552 Jul 14, 2011

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy www.pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
    P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h

Horizon DrugsNo response to e-mails

I placed an order with Horizon Drugs on February 29, 2008, totalling over $83.00 USD. It is May 13, 2008, and I still have not received my order. When I go to "My Account" [on their website]to view my order status, it says, "Order pending- will ship out soon". I have e-mailed rxcr523139 AT gmail.com and service AT horizondrugs.com at least 6 times over the last 6 weeks with no responses.

They make sure to charge your credit card as soon as you place your order, NOT when the order has shipped. Based on Horizon Drugs' terms and conditions: If you try to dispute any charges, they threaten to put your name and info in a worldwide online database [that will prevent you from making future online purchases with any company].

In addition, I have received numerous spam e-mails and phone calls from other online/overseas pharmacies (this leads me to believe that Horizon Drugs might have sold my contact info).

Before this incident, I had been ordering with Horizon Drugs for 3 years with no problems. All I want is my order fulfilled!

Horizon DrugsPaid but didn't get my medicine!

The 4th of January I ordered some pills, and paid via Visa card. No it is over a month - and they have still not sent my pills!
I have now sent over 30 e-mails to them the last two weeks, and they do not even care to give me a reply. (And yes, I have checked the junk mail folder - no e-mails from Horizon Drugs in there...). When I check my account it says that my order is "pending", but it does not tell why nothing has happened for over a month. They have not sent my stuff and refuse to reply my e-mails.

That is really lousy! BE AWARE - don't use HORIZON DRUGS!

Horizon DrugsNever received product that I ordered!

I ordered medicine from Horizon Drugs.com and never received the order. The payment cleared my bank so I contacted the over 8 times and they never answered one single e-mail. I also called them at least 6 times when the option was to either leave a message or fax them. I left messages each time and never got a response from them. This company is committing fraud with no doubt in my opinion. They got my money, I asked for refund because they did not send product, but they did not refund my money either.

• Ge
    Gerald M. Hayes Apr 21, 2008

Did not receive product. Money paid, but no product.
    E-mailed them 5 times, with no answer.
    I think they operate out of their Garage.

Jerry Hayes

• De
    DEBORAH SMITH May 22, 2008

I PAID FOR MEDICATION THAT I NEVER RECEIVED. I HAVE E-MAILED HORIZON DRUGS TOO MANY TIMES TO COUNT WITH NO RESPONSE. THEY HAVE NOT REFUNDED MY ACCOUNT EITHER. YES, THEY ARE DEFINITELY A SCAM.

• St
    Steve Campbell Aug 08, 2008

I read over their terms and conditions and nowhere on there do they require you to have a prescription for the medication you are ordering. Their website is sub par and they state in their terms and conditions that you must wait at least 30 days after ordering before you say a shipment hasn't arrived. Nowhere on the website is a physical address of where they are doing business out of and they outsource their help department to a company in the West Indies. This place is 100% definately a scam and I refuse to place an order with them.

Horizon DrugsNever received medication

BE AWARE !!!!!!! There is anothe scam out there for medication. They call thereself : HORIZON DRUGS.COM . I ordered medication with them on November 4th and never ever received medication. They took $ 49.00 from my credit card. Paying extra to have my medication 8-10 later. Well today is January 24th and still nothing. Please let me know if anyone ever ordered some from them and received anything.? I will call my bank and tell them to investigate if they can. Why is the FBI not doing anything about this scams and try to catch those Individuals??? DO NOT ORDER FROM : HORIZON DRUG.COM. They also gave me a bogus tracking number for the postal office. I even went to the USPS and they said they could not find anything regarding this tracking number. This is what I received on dec 20th 2007 and this was the last e-mail I got:> Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:18:48 -0600
> Gabriele Zavala,
> Your order (Order No. 4......) has been shipped. Thank you for choosing Horizon Drugs, and we look forward to seeing you again!
> To review your order, please log in to Your Account with your e-mail address and password. There you can look at your order details.
> Your order is being sent by EMS International Courier (which is handled by the US Postal Service when the package is within US borders). Please allow about 8 days for delivery to the U.S. and 10 days for delivery to other countries. Your tracking number is EE02.......... Please check with USPS (or your local post office for other countries) with that tracking number within the next few days.
> Thank you again for choosing Horizon Drugs! We appreciate your business.
> Yours,
> Horizon Drugs Customer Service
> [protected]@horizondrugs.com

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices