Horizon Complaints & Reviews

Horizonnew card charge

Hi,

Activated my new card but unaware it would cost me $6.95. This charge overdrew my checking account. So now it cost me mote than $40 to open my Horizon account. Can't this charge be reversed and done some other time? I'm a brand new customer.
I would like to stay with Horizon nut must have this charge done later this month so I don't have to pay overdraft fees. This was an honest mistake.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Horizon — Charge

I applied for this card last weekend. My understanding is that i could use this card anywhere and i would not...