HoodiaPlex Labs Complaints & Reviews

HoodiaPlex LabsHoodia complex scam!

Ordered a "free" 2 week supply and gave required credit card for shipping cost. Without my consent, 2 weeks after receiving the free supply, I received a month's supply which was charged to my credit card. Then, a month later I received another order and was charged again on my credit card. There is no information as to how to contact the company to cancel. The phone number listed next to the charge on my credit card is "temporarily disconnected". I will call credit card company to dispute the charge!

• Ka
    Kathrine Kelly Feb 12, 2008

I too ordered a free trial & received a supply for $69.95. I am in the process of reversing the charge.

• Pa
    patrick m tenore sr Feb 15, 2008

I am promised a refund. If I do Not recive it, I will shut down, sue and personally prosecute this company, as they do not know who they did this to.
    Even this blog I do not trust. however I am already on other avenues.

Attorney generals are also wonderful friends.

• Wi
    Wilma Jean Hyde Feb 20, 2008

My complaint is just like the one above. I to excepted the free trial offer and gave my credit card infomation to pay the S & H. I wrote to them, no reply.
    the phone number they have on credit card statement is disconected!!!!!!!!! I have recieved three ,third 30 day supply all charged to my credit card.
    I did call my credit card with the information and they will do the fighting.

HoodiaPlex Labs — Rip off!

I decided to try this ad that popped up saying you could try Hoodia free for 1 week, just pay the S&H. In...

HoodiaPlex Labs — Total rip off and scam!

I saw an on-line offer for Hoodia Complex, offering a trial size for 'free', with shipping/handling...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices