Honesty Factor Complaints & Reviews

Honesty FactorFraud

We hired these people two years ago to help us get our business going by building a web site. Promised to get a fully build web site, full content (which we paid for), disc back-up copy of the fully designed website and database, was also to get full training on everything they did. We got nothing they promised. What we got was a page design, with no links working. Everything in content was in Latin. When I contacted Mr. Davis about all of this, he sent me an eMail basically telling me not to bite the hand that is trying to feed me. Ms. Lewis and Mr. Davis refused to take my phone calls or eMails from that time. These people are nothing more than rip off artists! I know they took right at $3500.00 from me...as well as a lot of frustration and mental anxiety over everything. I was at least able to download the page layout, and decided to hire another party to finish the work the way it was to be done, at an additional cost of $3000.00 +.

Honesty Factor — Ripping people off!

As of June 2006---Honesty Factor is run under many names: Rock Harbor Yachts RHY Coyote Distributors Golden...