Home loan Complaints & Reviews

Home loanDisbursement of Home Loan Installment

Ref.: Loan Approval No.: AXIS BANK/PH_LNPHG_FLOATING/676494/RAC_NOIDA RAC/11-12 Dt. 21.11.2011.
We, Sanchit Goel & Priti Goel, were sanctioned an amount of Rupees Ten Lacs on Floating rate of interest linked to base rate for the payment of installments of a flat booked by us at Noida. Processing fee of Rs.5515.00 was paid to bank on 24.11.2011. The validity of this loan was 180 Days i.e. upto 21.05.2012. The loan application was got processed through authorized dealer M/s Victorius, Noida. While initial processing the application, the non-judicial stamp papers were procured by M/s Victorius from Delhi. The cost of the documents was born by me. M/s Ajnara, the builders, demanded the installment payment in March. The demand letter was forwarded to Axis bank for necessary disbursement. Till date the installment amount has not been disbursed. In April M/s Victorius told that stamp papers have to be procured again from Noida, as Delhi papers are not valid. Again the charges were borne by me. Now Axis bank authorities told that the loan cannot be on floating ROI. Due to this delayed disbursement the builder is imposing penal interest on me. Therefore why Axis bank should not bear this penal interest burden due to their lapses.
Kindly look into the matter for immediate solution please.
Thanking You
Regards
Sanchit Goel
[protected]

Home loan2 partpayment within 15 days

HDFC Maratha halli branch told me that I can not make 2 partpayment within 15 days for practical reasons.
    They did not explain Practical reason. As far as I know there is no such rule about part payments.
    Some Mr Rahul was sitting over there and he refused to give this in writing.
    I called up the Mumbai head office and Talk to Ms Megha who also said the same thing and refused to take down the complaint. She even refused to give her full name or employee ID. She refused to log the conversation.

Home loanDeceptive Practices/Insurance Fraud

My mortgage was sold to Nationstar. I have made every payment on time (set it up to auto pay from my checking account). The mortgage is on a condo, and as part of the condo fee have insurance in the event of hail, fire, earthquake ect. In addition, I have an additional policy for $158, 000.00 the sale price of the real estate and personal contents. I also have PMI that I pay on a monthly basis. Since Nationstar acquired the mortgage they arbitrarily assigned their own insurance (note: turns out with investigation, from an insurance company they own) amounting to $10, 000 annually. They are currently escrowing the $10, 000 they arbitrarily assigned, as well as, assessing late charges for not paying an additional amount for insurance they felt was "necessary" to protect their interest. In addition, to this insult to injury, they are destroying my credit by reporting that I am not paying the $10, 000.00 additional insurance. Surely something can be done about the deceptive practices that this company.

• De
          Deceptive Practices/Insurance Fraud Apr 29, 2011

• Wp
          Wpayton5599 Apr 29, 2011

First, they cannot legally force you to buy insurance from the company they own. But, they can place insurance on the home if you do not have adequate insurance coverage. Provide an insurance declaration page showing that you had coverage during the time that is specified and request that they remove everything from your credit. Also, contact the credit rating bureaus and challenge the debt.

• Wp
          Wpayton5599 Apr 29, 2011

Also, in a Condo situation, many mortgage companies are now requiring that you have an HO-6 or Condo Unit Owners policy. A Condo Unit Owners Policy will provide coverage for your property and liability. This is a separate policy from the Master Association Policy which just covers "common areas." Contact your insurance agent about this policy.

• La
          LaTashia May 03, 2011

I was in a restructure loan plan that expired in Jan. 2011. Now my mortgage payment is more than I can afford. My interest rate is 10.750% which I feel is way to high. I have decent credit and make my payments on time. I am in the process of applying for the making home loan affordable program but now after reading all these horror stories I don't know what to do. I can't afford to refiance with another company. So what do I Do?

Home loanpoor service

YOu sending mails for new loans i had to tk car loan but not not from Kotak as till the time Bamk dosent get the approval from customer regarding he/she is taking loan till that time people (staff) would keep calling and taking care once it is one no one is even bothered about the same...

I have taken Home loan and i Guess u also aware about the case.First wen cheques were made a big GOOF UP was done by issuing wrong cheques was there no one to check weather cheque is prepared correctly or not.After all this mess got over on r4th I have been trying getting in touch with ur colleagues for my registry but nothing POSITIVE no response called manas said in meeting wud get back 4 days gone by nothing till now.Surender said wud checxk from legal and get back no response.Only bhupesh from DWARKA BRANCH(BRANCH MANGER) was helpfull.Gaurav had hius own things later though he did wht we had told him on 2nd august unncesary there were hasseles

WHT TYPE OF SERVICE U GIVE.I had so much expectations but now it is a bad experience of life taking a loan from you people.Would never recommend any1 to go with KOTAK as i have faced so much.its been 14 days no one is able to give me a answer where the registry is if u guys have got it REQUEST you to plz senbd me a copy as it is required by me.
        '
        This is not the end of the issues THE PRE EMI was committed to be charged from 1st aug to 4th aug and was supposed to be deducted on 5th till now nothing has happened neither it has got deducted nor in written have got anything from you all..

Iam Sorry to say please stop torturing or would be forced and bound to take some step which i really dont want ..Need HELP PLZ REVERT ASAP.

Home loanNot received the cheque when loan was refused

I have applied for the home loan to HDFC home loan dept. Mr.Anil Goher was the agent who said that loan will be done as I had all the necessary documents. But my loan was refused because I am associated with one spiritual organisation & HDFC feared that I will donate the flat to the spiritual organisation. BUt I received the loan from DHFL and they gave loan in flat 10 days as I had all the necessary documents and they did it faster as I was associated with the spiritual organisation. This showed the difference in the value system of the two.
          Now when I asked for my cheque, there is no communication from Mr.Anil Goher & Ms.Preeti who are looking after my file. Now it is more than 2 months, I am waiting for my cheque. My file no is [protected].

Please do the needful

Home loan — Loan Disbursement

Hi, I allready got sanction letter from ICICI and when i want money they told me that they will not going...

Home loanFraud Promotion

I wish to inform all through you that the Claim of “A HOME LOAN IN 6 DAYS” is totally a fake drive by Bank of Baroda. I am saying the same in purview of my Brother (Not mentioning the name) experience.
            He is currently an employed with a software giant company in Kolkata, Sector 5. The company belongs to one of the India’s big business groups. My brother is working there for more than 5 yrs and currently drawing a CTC about 7 Lac per annum.

My brother had applied for the housing loan on 15th June 2009 and today date is 28th Aug 2009. Still the loan status is under processing and this is totally due to non-cooperation of the staffs & Bank Manager.

Now, it is you to decide whether to promote for them or check the truth of the matter and help others.

Regards,

Mr. Kunal Mitra & Associate(s)

Santa.Kool Aug 29, 2009

Dear Friend,

I am also facing the same scenario and too in kolkata. But my friend out in Delhi had not faced the same situation. I think it is not the company but company's recruitment division, who had recruited lethargic people in their main stream service.

Home loanBe careful when dealing with ICICI Home Loans

I am a salary a/c holder of ICICI Bank for last three year. I and my wife had applied for Home loan 5 months back. All proofs (includes originals and estimation coast) submitted and processing fee paid. One of the Technical people visited the site & he has demanded the some amount on the spot. After that the person who took technical value, he has given total building construction cost 11 lacks out of 25 lacks worth cost. For that I have raised below request numbers of request for second time technical valuation with different person, but ultimately no use and after that they promised me to ready to give 15 lacks. So finally I have approached with another bank (One of the Icici bank competitor) and got the sanction amount of 25 lacks.

These are the request numbers:
              Application number: [protected]
              1) Request no: [protected] on 01/11/07
              2) Request no: [protected] on 08/11/07
              3) Request no: Request no. not received on 12/11/07
              4) Request no: [protected] on 15/11/07
              5) Request no: Request no. not received on 28/11/07

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices