Heritage Acceptance Complaints & Reviews

Heritage Acceptance Very rude and disrespectful mfs

These people are rude as hell. They have asked me all kinds of personal questions that has absolutely nothin to do with their job. I am in the hospital and i was asked what hospital i was at. The lady at the payment desk is rude and most of all the lady name jen at ext 483 is riude as hell. Makes me not even want to do business with them. Of course ive been late on a couple payments but the way they go about things to get ppl to pay is waaayyyy unprofessional. I will be taking further action on this bx i am highly upset. The only respectful one was the regional manager.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Heritage Acceptance Bad customer service

Whenever an associate from heritage call to get a payment from myself or my husband they are calm. Then as soon as we inform them that we wont be able to pay till the folling week because we had to pay rent they start yelling at us and talking down to us. Then after so much of the disrespect from the associate on the other end we give in and start yelling back at them. Its such a shame how they are able to call and disrespect customers and still have a job. We pay our car note every month. We just cant do it on the first its really hard when rent is due and we are providing three small children its really hard. After awhile of streesing this to one of heritage asociates she seemed to understand but then on 1/12/12 at around 9:00 pm we get a guy who was very disrespectful and his supervisor was no better she was sarcastic as well.. please do something about your asociates.

Comment Guidelines