Heritage Complaints & Reviews

HeritageRIP OFF

I hired heritage to build a web site for me. I paid them up front for building the web site and 1 year of hosting. I had to make monthly payments for them to build web site. I then pre-paid for them to upload 5000 items to the site. I also pre-paid them for a flash package to be uploaded. I also pre-paid for the shipping companies to be downloaded onto the site. I then had stroke and was hospitalized. According to the contract they were suppose to renew the domain name with net firms. They did not renew the domain name and netfirm pulled their stuff taking my site off the internet. Heritage never down loaded the 5000 items because of my stroke they never got the item list, nor did they down load the shipping info or flash package because there was no site for them to do this also due to the site not being renewed by them, yet they still continued to withdrawl from my checking account the monthly hosting fee's for several monthsabout 8 months. I have been in contact with them about a refund and they keep hiding behind a contract that they say they owe me nothing. However they violated their own contract when they issued a refund to me and said here keep your mouth shut.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Heritage — Sanitation near Mastan baba Dargah

Sir, It is not a complaint but a suggestion. The Mastanbaba Dargah in Kowkur is visited by atleast 15000...