Herbal Smoke Shop Complaints & Reviews

Herbal Smoke ShopScammers

As a mature adult I decided to try an alternative. I ordered from this company and received a phone call from the company stating the order didn't come thru correctly online. I repeated my order to the woman that called and she became rude when I corrected her on the number of products I had ordered. She tried to tell me I ordered a combo with 5 products at a higher price when I actually ordered a 4 product combo pack at a lower price. The woman ended up hanging up on me and when I called the customer service number the same woman answered. I stated to her that I also run an internet business and there is no way I could stay in business if I treated my customers with the rudeness I had received from her. Well of course she hung up on me again. I kept tracking the order online as they are supposed to ship out within 24-48 hours after receiving your payment, I paid online instantly with a credit card. After 3 full days I called again and received nothing but a message that says to call back during business hours. I emailed them thru their website, herbalsmokeshop.com, stating the UPS tracking was still showing they had received billing info but no package to deliver. I reminded them of their stated shipping policy along with a few more comments on the poor service received thus far by them. I finally received the product and the Hawaiian Haze was like light green fluff for a dog bed with no good effects, Orange Krush-Dutch Haze-Jamaican Gold Bud came in extremely sticky hard balls. After breaking some off to smoke I tasted the sticky stuff on my fingers and it was pure sugary substance. Like damp cotton candy. They did not include the free sample as promised on their site (not that it would have been any better than the rest of this crap). This company is nothing but a scammer and a complete waste of money!!!

• Ki
    KixStar May 22, 2010

Haha. You're seriously complaining because a company that sells WEED ripped you off? Nice.

Next time, just walk down to your local high school or community college and look for a kid wearing a Metallica shirt hanging out in an alley.

• Th
    the laker May 22, 2010

To KixStar, you don't sound like someone with a professional career that needs to be able to pass a drug screen on a regular basis. Some of us have grown up thru the years while some are content playing the role of "Peter Pan" and never grow up and accept the role of handling real responsibilities. As I said before I am a mature adult looking for an alternative, nothing more.

• Ki
    KixStar May 22, 2010

Actually, I'm a mature adult who DOESN'T smoke weed or need an alternative to smoking weed. Because that's part of what makes a mature adult. But nice try.

• Di
    dirdeedeedz Jun 24, 2010

To the business owner: ErinSandler is an individual who has set out to cause damage to businesses listed on here. Her (or his) sole purpose is to cause damage. I am in discussion with the law firm of Starrs Mihm, LLP to bring extortion and defamation charges against Complaints Board. In that process, we can subpoena records relating to the IP address of "ErinSandler" consequently, this sewer rat will be made public. If you would like to join me, please send an email to [email protected] (designated for this website), and I will have my attorney's contact you. I have the wherewithal and vigor to stop this.

Herbal Smoke ShopDont be tricked

Well let me first say: If you are like me, and thought that this site was selling marijuana, they are not. They are sellinh really ### herbs with chemicals and dye on/in em.

The site makes you believe you are buying hash and marijuana by saying right under the product "We are not legally allowed to call this product hash"
Implying that if they were allowed to call it hash they would because "it is hash" which it isnt. That and all the smoking accessories... Who the hell smokes anything but marijuana out of a god damn vaporizer?!

Dont be tricked -.-

Chiller1 Apr 03, 2010

Are you kidding? All over the site they tell you what the products are. They never said they were hash or marijuana so why do you feel tricked? Just because YOU assumed that these products were illegal drugs doesn't mean they were trying to TRICK you. They are marijuana and hash alternatives. Some of the "legal buds" are real cannabis plants grown without the THC, which is the illegal substance. The site is not trying to "make you believe you are buying hash, " they are just selling legal alternatives to illegal drugs and some of them actually work. They don't really get you high, but it sort of like having a tobacco buzz that lasts for longer than a tobacco buzz lasts. Don't blame THEM for YOUR mistakes.

• Ke
    keekdasneak Nov 30, 2010

This company sells snake oil. It does NOT get you high, period. It is NOT like weed, hash, or any other thing they claim (or "can't" claim) it is.
    I hope you read this before you send them like 80 bucks, if you want to get high, spend that money on some weed and save yourself the embarrassment of feeling like a tool.
    If you already sent them your money, chalk it up as a loss before you smoke it so you don't get disappointed by the headach your about to get.
    (yes I did waste my money on their junk)
    P.S. They operate different websites selling the same type of pretty junk. They advertise online and in Hightimes magazine.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices