Healthpartners Complaints & Reviews

Healthpartnerscharging to much moneys

I am a private insurance carrier (I have co-pays, deductibles, insurance only covers 80% type thing) went to healthpartners with etna insurance because I liked the way they made there dentures so a friend of mine on state aid (she pays for nothing) referred me to her dentist Dr. Allen for my new teeth...I proceeded to go to the dentist and the oral surgeon had all of them pulled.. I had to borrow the money to get this done 15.000$ it's now been one year since had them done and the bottom ones I've never been able to wear because of something the dentist had done to them and they are telling me a year later something about consultation fees because I would like them tweeked and better fitted Keep in mind I work fulltime job and can't miss work therefore I could not make appts during day, however I'm now out on a medical leave and started this ball rolling and they are now telling me I need more money...how can this be? I don't have the money now because I've already put out 15.000$ just this last year . shouldn't the price of 15.000$ include some fittings so they at least fit right? PLEASE HELP ON THIS EVEN JUST SOME ADVISE THANK YOU VERY MUCH

HealthpartnersBilling

I went to a clinic officed in Health Partners Regions' Hospital Complex for an office appointment. Healthpartners coded this office visit in such a way that my insurance company, Blue Cross/Blue Shield would not pay for the visit as an office visit. When I called them to try to get them to work with Blue Cross/Blue Shield to correct the problem, the billing staff were rude and threatening. I tried to resolve the problem myself but in less than two months after the office visit, they had a collector harass me.

This very unpleasant experience followed another recent bad experience with HealthPartners. The clinic staff were to secure some MRIs from a radiology unit located in a hospital but the clerical staff were huffy about the doctor's request and insisted that the hospital did not have the MRIs. I had to go pick them up myself.

I used to like Healthpartners but it seems sleezier and sleezier all of the time.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices