health products Complaints & Reviews

health productswon't refund money

[protected]@gmail.com

I contacted Thomas after our interview in which I stated I was not ready to take action on this offer at this time. Maybe in the future when my finances were a bit more secure but not at the moment. I asked for a refund. He sent me an email with the requirements in order to receive a refund. It stated they needed their information pack back. The business aspect obviously doesn't do to well or they wouldn't have to make money by scamming people!!

Which by the way was a cheap little disc that told you nothing about the business that you hadn't watched already online. Useless information to sell their product. A cheap little booklet with approximately 6 pages, one which you were instructed to write your goals on, so why they would want that back is beyond me.

I paid around 50 dollars for this and could not get a refund because I failed to keep the information to return it. I had not idea they would need to have that cheap little dvd back. It probably cost them all of 2 dollars to make it!! And a handbook that was written in???

DON'T THROW THEIR DISC AWAY!! or they won't give you a refund. I paid 50 bucks for useless advertising that was a waste of my time twice because I watched it online too... And both times it told me nothing about what I would be asked to get myself into.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      Marlene Fulls Mar 08, 2009

I have found on my credit card that there was an unauthorized charge of 29.99 on Feb.28, 2009. I have read some complaints and some have had 2 of them. I can not pay these because my income is very limited, what can I do to stop this?

health productsmax acai boost

Ordered free offers from internet.Ordered from Pure Nutrient, colon cleanse and from Health product Max Acai Boose.Companys asked for credit card number and charged me up to two hundred dollar.. Boost has a 800 number that play a recorder that asked for your number again. I am afraid that they may contine to debt my account . I was able to talk to Pure Nutrient and the operator gave me cancel number. Well, I hope Pure Nutrient cancel my account.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
      • Li
        liarliarpantsonfire Aug 20, 2009

I agree with this post completely - they scammed us by not being completely honest in their wording.
        My Chase card company says they have had hundreds and hundreds of disputes on these companies' charges/scams.

• Gr
        Greg Crawford Aug 18, 2009

They offer a free trial of resveritrol. The trial does not include the product just the oportunity to try it. This is misleading. The trial period is 15 days and the trial starts the day the product is ordered. It takes a while to get the product and the trial is over before you can really test it's effects. They charge $ 87.13 for a product that can be purchased for less than $6.00. I thought I would get a free bottle of resveritrol to try but all you get is the free trial not the actual product for free. It is purposely misleading.

• De
        debbsalm Aug 10, 2009

I ordere Acai Berry on line for .99 and Detoxe Cleanse for .99. Both companies called me at least 6 times that night to verify my order, tell me I was receiving a free vacation and would I like to order what ever it was they were pushing. I said no. My cc has two .99 plus $39.95 for some other product. When I called, they left me on hold for over 25 minutes then told me until I rec'd the product and return it, I could get my money back. Well, it's been two weeks and I haven't seen the product I DID order nor the other product. I am currently on hold, for the second time tonight, trying to cancel my stuff. They hung up on me already once and now I've been on hold for 15 more minutes. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. No matter what number I call, I get the samea

• Wa
        Wanda Mc Jul 31, 2009

Complaint against: Health Products-www.myordersupport.com

I ordered a trial offer of Acai Berry Detox and Acai Cleanse, I pay only shipment of $.99 and $4.99. I tried to cancel the automatic shipping of additional products every month that would be automatically charged to my Visa at the cost of $87.13 for Detox, I don't know the cost of Acai Cleanse. I was not aware of the automatic ship at the time of my order.When I call to cancel, they never answer the phone [protected]). I have also tried to go on their website and there are special codes to enter, which they did not give to me.

I have called Visa and told them to refuse payment to them. They don't owe me any money at this time. But they need to be shut down. I read many other complaints against them on the internet.