Hcl Technologies Complaints & Reviews

Hcl Technologiesmoney cheating

they sent some message to me your resume has been short listed and then they told me to send your resume with two photos and then they sent e-mail that your resume has been selected and u must paid some amount of 8700 and that the amount is refundable and the amount is only for security purpose and when u got selected or rejected your amount will be refundable to u and i paid the money and attach the xerox copy of the receipt and photocopy of the receipt is sent to the concern and they told that your offer letter will be send by dtdc courier but til i did nt any courier and when i suppose to call that number and the number is switch off i am afraid of they use my proofs in wrong way so i don't want my money but it will not happen to any other person please take any action regarding this and this is the proof to me when they are misuse my proof i complaint to complaints board .so please take action when they misuse my proofs...

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Ba
      baltos Nov 14, 2011

Bad HR policies, work environment is not friendly - they put lot of pressure but do not appreciate when you do good work.

Hcl TechnologiesDOJ not given

I was recruited by HCL Technologies in Nov 2011 and now it is Feb 2013, they have not given us DOJ after repeated requests in their portal. HCL officials even conducted a test known as FRP in Sept. 2012 saying joining will be provided according to business requirement. They even decided a second test in Jan 2013 but later on cancelled it saying DOJ details will be shared within couple of weeks. Instead its now couple of months and me along with some 5000 graduates are still not given joining by the company. They are not even communicating with us...if they can't give us joining then why the hell they recruited us at the first place...for themm we are sufferring like anything...I want a probe into this scam. Please make sure we get joining or they suffer.

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
      • Sh
        Shridhar Mani Tripathi May 16, 2014

My f11 and f12 keys are not working. They are meant to adjust brightness of the system, but I am unable to adjust brightness using them.

• Ra
        Rahul Singh (Faridabad) May 11, 2013

Becoz of HCL, we haven't joined any other organization or even we haven't gone for our higher studies...
        It was just a waste off (1-2) years... Wat we should now????
        A big Question mark on HCL Tech.(???????????)

• Vi
        Vikas Bhat Apr 05, 2008

i was using Advantage 398 and STD was increased from 200 to 500 mins on my airtel no [protected], but after that without my permission someone from call center changed my bill plan.I am totally dissatisfied with the service and i will disconnect this number and other 2 numbers from airtel if all things are not sorted out.I already spoke to someone and he said the changes will be reverted back and its still not done after 5 days.and one more thing mostly i call the call center representative disconnects the call i want you to look into the matter and let me know what steps you have took to handle these issues and increase your customer satisfaction to some extent