Harley Medical Group Complaints & Reviews

Harley Medical GroupDisorganisation

I booked a treatment of laser hair removal specifically prior to an event i was attending. I had a test patch earlier which seemed ok so i thought i would go ahead for the appointment.
I called in just before leaving for the appointment to ask how long it would last. They then told me that they had cancelled my appointment - i had not been informed of this at all!!! The person working at HMG told me I would recieve a full refund because they had cancelled my appointment through no fault of my own.

I then recieve a call from another person asking me if i can come in another day (tomorrow or day after etc etc) - all of the times I could not make!!! She then said that I will not be recieving a refund anymore and that the person who said I would didn't have the authority to do so.

Overall, Harley medical group is a con company that oerate unprofessionally! Different people say different things over the phone and they will do anything they can to not give any money back!! I'm just glad i didnt book the whole package and booked only 1 session otherwise the loss wouldav been a lot more.

Harley Medical GroupLip Enhancement

Just would like everyone to know of my experience at the Harley Medical Group in London.
I went along for lip filler, my appt was for 11am the nurse turned up 11.20am.
Should of guessed my treatment would not turn out well just by the nurse's condescending attitude. She applied anaesthetic cream then dissapeared for 35 min. When i asked her a few questions about the proceedure she seemed annoyed and just wanted to get on with it.

Anyway, one side of my lip turned out fuller than the other, when i mentioned this she started squeezing my lip (which was extremely painful) to spread the filler. She then laughed and said, 'oh, now it's worse' I was sent on my way and told to keep manipulating the area and that it would be ok in a day or two. I felt uneasy about this as i'm not a trained nurse, but tried anyway, but far to painful.
I returned to Harley Medical for a review and was seen by the same haughty nurse who then proceeded to squeeze the lip very hard so that the filler started to ooze out. It seemed to look better, and was told again in would look better in a day or two when the swelling and bruising had gone.. ..
Well! it's a week later, my lips are still uneven only thinner as she presumably squeezed most of the filler out.
I am in the process of making an official complaint but i cannot find a link on there site for customer services only a contact for equiries about their medical proceedures. I guess they don't accept complaints!
Needless to say i will not be returning to the Harley Medical Group. I will put in a complaint even if they ignore me, as others have mentioned.
Anyway just had to have my say, S

• Jj
    JJa4 Jun 01, 2015

All three of my consultations have been cancelled hours before my appointment which I had to commute to London for. Disgusting.

• Ap
    Appa11ed Nov 22, 2015

I was burnt badly by the laser hair removal which took 2 years of care to recover. I contracted a skin infection at this clinic. Staff gave the impression of having medical training but did not. I was offered further laser on top of serious burns as a treatment for the damage already caused which I refused. No other help was offered. The bikini laser left me with an odd shaped bikini line which I am not happy with. All this was extremely expensive and damaging though I am described as a perfect candidate for laser hair removal.

Harley Medical GroupAbsolutely not true

I went to see harley group re treatment for sun damage to my face. Nobody at all told me the treatment may not work. The nurse who did the treatments said it could be because of my age (69years) and the fact that I have fine skin- both of which facts they knew when they signed me up. They stopped the treatments after No 3 out of 5 . The condition is now slightly worse but definitely no better.

They have refunded me £400 out of £1450 for the course - this does not even cover the two treatments I did not have. They say that both outcomes and benefits were explained to me in advance - absolutely not true.

NotHappy1 Nov 05, 2009

Im reall sorr to learn that you've had problems with these people. Harle Medical are onl concerned about making money and dont care about people.

Had a similar experience with them. I'm 26 and went to see them about treatment for acne, they made me buy this expensive treatment which cost about £1500. 6 weeks into the treatment nothing was happening and I decided I was wasting my time.

When I went in and said I wanted to discontinue with the treatment as it clearly wasnt working, they tried to get me to buy more! On top of that, they kept finding all these little things they claimed to have told me but did not!

Still awaiting my refund, I will be following it up for sure!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices