Hardwood Flooring Complaints & Reviews

Hardwood Flooringcustomer service

I scheduled a day to have hardwood flooring installed in my house, mind you this was three weeks ago. My girlfriends had called prior to them coming to insure they had all the supply to get the floors put in because we were expecting a baby. They show up on the scheduled day and didn't call before they came, showed up with half of the floors and said we will be back to finish tomorrow. Tomorrow came and they told us that someone called to let us know it would be the following day. Worst customer service ever!!! If I knew it would be three weeks and they show up with not all the supplies I would of done it myself for way!!! Cheaper and wouldn't have to wait for them to show up and not complete the job. Will definitely not recommend to anyone.

Hardwood FlooringWorst customer service ever

I have never experienced worse customer service from a company in my life. After we tried to get our money back from receiving damaged flooring, they took us on a roller coaster ride of phone calls, faxes and emails. First they said that they would file the claim for us but everytime i called back to see why it was taking so long, they gave me an excuse and i basicly had to do the work myself. ...which in the end led to nothing. I also tried to go through my credit card company, but i was denied the claim and after looking through the documents that floorus had sent them, i realized that the credit card authorization form had my initials...NOT the way i sign them. Also the bill of lading does not have my signature on it... in fact it is a completely different copy. The copy that i had signed at delivery, i specificaly wrote that the shipment was damaged. Where did these documents come from?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices